Author Topic: Belfast Listings Site  (Read 1676 times)

batgranny

Belfast Listings Site
« on: November 16, 2015, 11:04:30 PM »
Hi All,

Firstly, sorry for the ever so slightly spammy post. I started a wee project because I found that if you wanted to find out what's on around Belfast and NI you had to go to loads of different websites(including this one!) and it takes *ages* to go round them all.  I'm not a web developer or anything but I put together a site that allows people to upload listings for things and I've put in a bunch myself.  I'm not promoting it or anything at the moment but I'd really like to know what you folks think and if you could give any feedback, and of course if you have any listings you could add them!

my site is outinni.com

Thanks for your time, and with any luck in a while you might be able to use it when you fancy heading out somewhere of an evening :)

Astor

Re: Belfast Listings Site
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 10:30:57 PM »
Hi All,

Firstly, sorry for the ever so slightly spammy post. I started a wee project because I found that if you wanted to find out what's on around Belfast and NI you had to go to loads of different websites(including this one!) and it takes *ages* to go round them all.  I'm not a web developer or anything but I put together a site that allows people to upload listings for things and I've put in a bunch myself.  I'm not promoting it or anything at the moment but I'd really like to know what you folks think and if you could give any feedback, and of course if you have any listings you could add them!

my site is outinni.com

Thanks for your time, and with any luck in a while you might be able to use it when you fancy heading out somewhere of an evening :)

Very good batgranny, I've just had a look through quite a bit of this, it's very helpful.   I don't live in Belfast but will keep the details for next time I visit.
Que Sera Sera