Author Topic: the hatefull eight movie was boring  (Read 1974 times)

LOTUSS

the hatefull eight movie was boring
« on: January 09, 2016, 02:06:23 PM »
iv liked all the movies tarantino has done so i was eagerly looking forward to seeing the hateful eight,it was awful in my opinion.three hours long was torture.after about half an hour i knew this was a bad movie .none of the usual tarantiono magic ,maybe he has lost it.dont waste your money youll be bored ,and looking at your watch saying should i walk out ,lotuss

Dot/dash

Re: the hatefull eight movie was boring
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 10:50:19 PM »
iv liked all the movies tarantino has done so i was eagerly looking forward to seeing the hateful eight,it was awful in my opinion.three hours long was torture.after about half an hour i knew this was a bad movie .none of the usual tarantiono magic ,maybe he has lost it.dont waste your money youll be bored ,and looking at your watch saying should i walk out ,lotuss

why didn't you just walk out         :)
love me       love my gelding    

LOTUSS

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 09:35:48 AM »

why didn't you just walk out         :)

good question i had a bit of time to kill before my next thing to do, so thats the only reason i stayed,be interested to hear others who have been and what they thought of it,lotuss thanks for reply.ps i always judge a movie if i want to see it again, and again,needless to say you couldnt pay me to sit through that again

Dot/dash

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 09:21:27 PM »

good question i had a bit of time to kill before my next thing to do, so thats the only reason i stayed,be interested to hear others who have been and what they thought of it,lotuss thanks for reply.ps i always judge a movie if i want to see it again, and again,needless to say you couldnt pay me to sit through that again

fair point Lotuss        :)

stickleback

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 01:34:59 AM »

I love review's like Lotuss. ...they are usually right on the nail.

What you don't want is some cinema critic who lives for films telling you it's a 'must see'

Easily said when you're being paid 10k for a two line review.

Dot/dash

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 11:13:19 AM »

still no posts from Lotuss         :(