Author Topic: orange field  (Read 1379 times)

lawsy55

orange field
« on: February 24, 2016, 11:34:53 AM »
any one know a freddy blainey live in orangefield late 50s early 60s

plaza hopper

Re: orange field
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 10:42:46 AM »
any one know a freddy blainey live in orangefield late 50s early 60s
  Hi I lived in orange field bungalows then can't recall the name I will ask my brother  what school did he go to

lawsy55

Re: orange field
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 12:04:14 PM »
Hi plazza hopper
 i dont know what school he went to as he was a teenager at the time ,i know he worked in the rope works
and two sisters the eldest one called maureen,they lived in the huts.he was also a big supporter of the glens,
im just trying to find out info about him for my father who said they where good friends back then and he wondered what ever become of him any help appriciated.
                                                    regards lawsy55

MCCOYJOHNSTON

Any idea where Johnston family are ?
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2018, 10:35:58 PM »
Can anyone tell me do they remember the Johnston family from orangefield bungalows around 1958 to 1966 Samuel Robert Georgina Linda Helena ? Their mum was Minnie and father Thomas ,,this was their last known address before their dear mother dies 1967 id love to know where did they go?

They broke my mums heart on her death bed wondering where they had got split up or not ,,
Any information about them please contact me on tre lawn y 190 at g mail .com . Samuel we believe was half brother to the rest of my first maternal cousins.