Author Topic: Wanted an individual flat or can share one  (Read 2997 times)

rajini

Wanted an individual flat or can share one
« on: December 13, 2007, 07:03:35 AM »
Hi,

I am looking for an individual flat or ready to share one nearby to city center.

I am looking of couple accommodation and ready to sign a contract for 6 months, if everything looks good.

Can you please help me in my search.

Christopher

Re: Wanted an individual flat or can share one
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 03:54:19 PM »
Hi,

I am looking for an individual flat or ready to share one nearby to city center.

I am looking of couple accommodation and ready to sign a contract for 6 months, if everything looks good.

Can you please help me in my search.

Welcome to the Forum rajini,

Have you looked at the thread about Flat in Belfast posted by sjav23 over a year ago?

Christopher

rajini

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 08:12:44 AM »
Hi Christopher,

I have gone through the thread.

In fact I have been looking at http://gumtree.com, there are some flats available, but some of them seem like spam.
They ask you deposit money first.

I am a bit worried to contact an agent as I heard they charge alot.

Can I get an idea of how much do these agents charge.

Regards,
Rajini.

Christopher

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 08:45:24 AM »
Rajini some of the ones on Gumtree may be spam but most reputable agents will tell you how much they charge if you ask. UKPropertyshop The National Directory of Estate Agents lists all Belfast letting agents. You can find houses, flats or other properties for rent in Belfast by clicking on any of the 63 letting agents' websites listed. This enables you to find details of the local properties available to rent, but if you wish to contact all letting agents in Belfast try using the free enquiry service. This service saves your time and money as UKpropertyshop are able to email all of the letting agents listed which have a tick in the boxes next to their names. Just click in each of the boxes to select the agents you wish to contact, then click on the Enquiry Service button on the site to complete your details. UKpropertyshop will then instantly email your requirements to each of the agents.