Author Topic: Great Day for Michael Dunlop  (Read 2031 times)

old3wheeler

Great Day for Michael Dunlop
« on: June 04, 2016, 07:09:26 PM »
Well done Michael  Dunlop on winning the Superbike race today in the I,O,M , With an opening first lap of over 133 mph he simply blew the opposition away , Lets hope he can win a few more this week and do himself and  N IRE proud, Regards Ken
" outside of a dog " a book is mans best friend,
inside of a dog is far to dark to read."

JackM

Re: Great Day for Michael Dunlop
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 01:04:47 PM »
Sad that yet another two riders have been killed on the IOM. The madness and carnage continues.  :(
Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.
Justice for the RUC and British Army. Support Soldier F

old3wheeler

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 07:36:18 PM »
Sad that yet another two riders have been killed on the IOM. The madness and carnage continues.  :(

Yes JackM tis very sad that two more blokes have died and there was also two road fatalities as well, But I'm sure you will be glad to know as a tax payer it wont cost you a bean , Regards ken

JackM

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 01:07:36 PM »
Only reinforces my point about the utter stupidity and futility of road racing.  :D Glad your now coming round to my way of thinking.  :) :)
Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.

old3wheeler

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 07:05:29 PM »
Only reinforces my point about the utter stupidity and futility of road racing.  :D Glad your now coming round to my way of thinking.  :) :)

Naaa could never stoop that low JackM LOL me thinking along the same lines lol Rather stick a ferret up me shorts , Regards Ken

JackM

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2016, 01:03:58 PM »
Thought you would be much to selfish to see anyone's else point of view. Proves my point. lol :D

old3wheeler

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2016, 06:55:34 PM »
Thought you would be much to selfish to see anyone's else point of view. Proves my point. lol :D

Your point is based on MONEY and that alone , I find it rather repulsive you would deny ANYONE Hospital treatment be they a road racer or someone you deem unworthy of treatment, And deny people the right to choose how they live their lives , You have never answered any of my points with a worth while reply , tis quite clear you have no knowledge of the motorcycle fraternity and those who support Motorcycle road races in all of Ireland, Councils, Businesses large and small  and the hundreds of Teams and their personal sponsors and not forgetting the fans ,   
I will set you a challenge jackM I will take you( and your partner of friend you decide )to any road race you wish to attend if you so wish you can come with the team I'm part of , You will be treated as we treat all our guests and visitors and made welcome,       
 Or if you want we will go together and ill let you see what racing is all about warts and all , I have no problem with your views at all even though I find them a bit one tracked opps bit of a pun ,     So there you go chance to see what its all about at NO EXPENSE TO YOUR GOODSELF LOL ,regards ken

old3wheeler

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2016, 07:48:00 PM »
Another great win for " Micky D " today in the senior race which he led from start to finish and almost completed a 134mph lap.  Sad to say seems he and Hutchie have fallen out but thats life as they say  and they are to very competitive riders, Bring on the Ulster lol,  Regards Ken