Author Topic: Searching for  (Read 2294 times)

ant

Searching for
« on: January 28, 2006, 02:11:10 PM »
Hi all, I know this is going to be a strange request, or may be not. I'm searching for Martina McGarrity, a beautiful blond fron the belfast area. If anyone does know her let her know I'd like to thank her.

Mageeka

Re: Searching for
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 03:16:33 PM »
Ant
Sorry I dont know her , but sure wish I did
If you know what school (Primary or secondary) she attended ,I may be able to help you
Please P.M me
T

Christopher

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 07:43:02 AM »
Hiya Ant,

Was Mageeka able to assist ??? Have a look at www.192.com
I will ask a Belfast friend is she has heard the name as my friend may not be on this Forum at the moment.
I wonder if Martina is related to the family who deal in cars? Harold McGarrity & Sons have premises at 35, Boucher Road and Dunmore Industrial Estate, 261, Alexander Park Avenue, Belfast. They also have a place
at Eglinton in Co. Derry.

Best Wishes,

Christopher

kaz35

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 10:41:33 PM »
hiya
if you know roughly the addy then try b4utxt and put in a people search. you might be able to find her that way

all the best    kaz

Christopher

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2006, 11:35:32 PM »
Hiya Ant,

Do you have a photograph? Put one on this thread. We will all have a look. Then if one of us recognizes her in the street she can be tapped on the shoulder and told that you are trying to find her.

All the Best, Christopher 

Christopher

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2006, 07:04:45 PM »
Hiya Ant, have you found Martina McGarrity? Why do you want to thank her?

I spotted more people looking for people in last Thursday's Belfast Telegraph.
Michael Shields of Victoria, Australia wishes to make contact with a couple who returned home from Melbourne to Northern Ireland. Michael remembers they were called Frank and Marion. He has forgotten their surname. Frank and Marion emigrated in 1974 and returned home in 1977. Frank was a carpenter who worked for Monsanto in the suburb of Sunshine.

Frank and Marion attended the wedding of Michael (Mick) Shields to Cathie Hogan in the suburb of Oakleigh whilst they were in Australia. If anyone knows Frank and Marion please them that Frank is trying to make contact. The Belfast Telegraph may have the full address as Michael Shields, Victoria, Australia looks on the short side to me.