Author Topic: Old Pudding Basin Helmut and Goggles  (Read 3080 times)

old3wheeler

Old Pudding Basin Helmut and Goggles
« on: August 17, 2016, 09:02:27 PM »
Hi I'm looking for an old 50/60s style pudding basin helmet and goggles , Condition aint to important as I am going to have it painted to suit my bike. Also period goggles and gloves if possible , I'm putting a bike in my living room and would like a period helmet to place on the tank , If you can help please let me know by PM, Will pay fair price for the helmet and goggles etc, Ive put a pic of my bike on its a 1954 Motobi B200 and as you can see is in super condition for its age .Any help would be appriciated and I will pick up the bits , Regards Ken

" outside of a dog " a book is mans best friend,
inside of a dog is far to dark to read."

McNamee

Re: Old Pudding Basin Helmut and Goggles
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 06:47:37 PM »
Have you told the wife about his Ken?...

Don't fancy your chances.. ;) ;)  lol

old3wheeler

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 07:43:23 PM »

New living room carpet, Room redecorated, New carpet hall stairs & landing ,oh and new bed and redecorated bed room all have done the trick lol, She has given me full permission lol, WE have an arrangement lol I do as she says pmsl , Naa the bike is very rare and ive always wanted a bike in the house and her indoors has agreed, She is very happy and I'm ecstatic also lol , WE both have got what we wanted so all is happy in the household lol, Regards Ken

Will post a pic when its in Mac, new carpet going down next Friday all being well so bike will be in by end of weekend next , Gotta wee bit of cleaning to do ,

Astor

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 10:19:44 PM »
I hope you mean a picture of your bike Ken  :P
Que Sera Sera

jmac

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2016, 10:24:55 PM »

I hope you mean a picture of your bike Ken  :P
He'll be on his bike  :D
Illegitimi Non Carborundum.

Ubique

Astor

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2016, 10:41:33 PM »
Indeed he might well be jmac   :D
Que Sera Sera

McNamee

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2016, 09:40:23 AM »
I think Stuffed and Mounted is the expression we are all looking for....lol

Oh how I am laughing... :D

Good luck with it otw, maybe get an invite to the unveiling or Wake!!!!!!!!!!! :-*

Dot/dash

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2016, 10:28:28 AM »
New living room carpet, Room redecorated, New carpet hall stairs & landing ,oh and new bed and redecorated bed room all have done the trick lol, She has given me full permission lol, WE have an arrangement lol I do as she says pmsl , Naa the bike is very rare and ive always wanted a bike in the house and her indoors has agreed, She is very happy and I'm ecstatic also lol , WE both have got what we wanted so all is happy in the household lol, Regards Ken

Will post a pic when its in Mac, new carpet going down next Friday all being well so bike will be in by end of weekend next , Gotta wee bit of cleaning to do ,

don't know of another woman     who'd allow a motor bike indoors        I guess you'll be the one who dusts   

:D
love me          love my gelding     

James James

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2016, 02:47:24 AM »
I think Stuffed and Mounted is the expression we are all looking for....lol Oh how I am laughing... :D Good luck with it otw, maybe get an invite to the unveiling or Wake!!!!!!!!!!! :-*
That's sooooo capable of misinterpretation.

old3wheeler

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2016, 11:12:27 AM »

don't know of another woman     who'd allow a motor bike indoors        I guess you'll be the one who dusts   

:D

I do the dusting anyway lol ,The bike is a small 200cc very rare Italian motobi it wont take up much room it will fit in a small alcove (of sorts lol) The tv was there but ive had it wall mounted (something wife wanted also lol) As promised as soon as I get my Italian lady in I,ll send pics lol,  Regards ken 

PS mmm As for stuffed and mounted sounds painful lol,

Dot/dash

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2016, 05:42:28 PM »
I do the dusting anyway lol ,The bike is a small 200cc very rare Italian motobi it wont take up much room it will fit in a small alcove (of sorts lol) The tv was there but ive had it wall mounted (something wife wanted also lol) As promised as soon as I get my Italian lady in I,ll send pics lol,  Regards ken 

PS mmm As for stuffed and mounted sounds painful lol,

awe thank you Ken for this reply        I do look forward to seeing a pic        of your Italian lady       :)
love me          love my gelding     

McNamee

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2016, 02:46:36 PM »
Could be rather pleasant o3W.

When I worked in Maghera, my Manager bought an old motor bike and took it up into his flat to rebuild it.  Well he did and then had to take it all apart again as he could not get it out of the door. .Poor man. .lol.

James James

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2016, 03:02:50 PM »
Could be rather pleasant o3W. When I worked in Maghera, my Manager bought an old motor bike and took it up into his flat to rebuild it.  Well he did and then had to take it all apart again as he could not get it out of the door. .Poor man. .lol.
He hasn't changed much.
http://www.belfastforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=66463.msg1905713#msg1905713

old3wheeler

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2016, 12:18:02 PM »

Now do you,s doubters believe me lol , Told you all id a very understanding miss's lol, even though it dripped a wee drop of oil on the new carpet Opp,s , Regards Ken 

McNamee

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2016, 05:44:58 PM »
Oh Ken, I am delighted for you...I hope you appreciate that Saint of a woman you are married too.  Not many men as lucky as you.

That is a lovely bike....I will sit upon it when we all come for the Christening Service....Champagne all round. :-*