Author Topic: Seeking Family Name ?  (Read 6086 times)

Gillianx

Re: Seeking Family Name ?
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2017, 03:11:42 AM »

Sebastian I am flying out later today

Gillianx

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2017, 02:17:37 PM »

Our sincere condolences to you and your beautiful family. See you all soon
Gillian xxxxx

sebastian

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2017, 05:32:51 PM »
Our sincere condolences to you and your beautiful family. See you all soon
Gillian xxxxx

Thank you Gill for being there with us all  I also thank you  for your friendship to my family and your true caring and thoughtfulness.

Sebastian xxxx

Gillianx

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2017, 01:01:58 PM »

Sebastian, We are all still thinking of you and your family and sending prayers and loving thoughts to you all, at this terrible time..
Please know that we  stand closely with in all your sadness.     Please,. please lean on us and we will carry you and bear your pain !
Our Love to all. 
Gillian XOXOXOX

sebastian

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2017, 01:29:49 PM »

Gillian, you have been such  a special friend to us and we cannot ever thank you enough for showing us the true meaning of friendship .   My family sincerely hopes  that we  can all continue our family history, and that we can all  at a later time.  They  asked me to  thank you for all you have done.  They are sending their   regards to you Gill ,  and they all pray that you will stay safe  during  these bad times. . Thank you again from us all

Sebastian  xxxx.

Gillianx

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2017, 02:42:43 PM »

Sebastian, please tell your family that I am thinking of them all. and do ask them to  keep me in their thoughts.  As you know I shall be extremely busy in the coming months and will  have little time for social media.  I will keep in contact whenever I get some down time.   If you discover more pertinent information on my family.  Do  feel free to enter  that to my family tree.

My Love and  Respect Always,   to you and all your family
Gillian xxxxxxx

sebastian

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2017, 01:58:37 AM »

Gillian all my family and I are already  missing  you even before you leave.  We again thank you so much  for your  visit  which was such an uplifting comfort to us in our time of need.  All of us will remember to pray for you and we will continuously send messages to you.. We are already working on your family "brick wall ' and we hope to surprise you soon

Stay well Gillian and remember that we are all with you and supporting you . Sebastian xxxxx

Gillianx

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2017, 10:18:33 PM »

Sebastian   "Cant wait until this one is over.  One more month.  Not a good place. 

xxxxx

Gillianx

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2017, 01:47:14 PM »
I have a short stay over in Scotland next week.  Maximum of six hours.    Are you going to Belfast.this  winter.?

Gillxxxxx

sebastian

« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2017, 03:02:54 AM »
I have a short stay over in Scotland next week.  Maximum of six hours.    Are you going to Belfast.this  winter.?

Gillxxxxx

Gill I will go one more time and that will definitely  be my last visit to Ireland   My research is almost finished so I will  go in October or November

Gillianx

« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2017, 03:02:52 AM »

Gill I will go one more time and that will definitely  be my last visit to Ireland   My research is almost finished so I will  go in October or November

That is so very sad to hear Sebastian.I cannot believe how the time has passed so
quickly. I will see you in August. and then we can finish off the genealogy as quickly as possible.
Gillian  xxxxxxxxxx

Gillianx

« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2017, 07:37:57 PM »

Sebastian  I have finished early and will get to see you soon.  I am hoping  to borrow that old family bible  and some old letters  etc.   If successful, I will thoroughly copy the info. and have you compare both writings

Gillian xxxxx

Gillianx

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2017, 07:33:32 PM »
My  apologies Sebastian, for not asking  how you are feeling ? xxxxx

sebastian

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2017, 02:39:05 AM »

My  apologies Sebastian, for not asking  how you are feeling ? xxxxx

Not great Gill.  It is certainly going to take a long time to recover   xxx

Gillianx

« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2017, 02:54:00 PM »

Sebastian my thoughts  prayers go out to you :( . I will see you real soon.  :-*
I did get a loan of the bible !  Plus  an abundance of letters, cards, and old photographs. Lots of interesting reading and clues.  On top of some hilarious writings which you will enjoy :D

Gillian xxxxx