Author Topic: Earn 40 Take Part in a Research Interview about Public Transport  (Read 795 times)

laura4543

We are looking for people in Belfast who use the local public transport services to take part in a research interview.
The research has been commissioned by one of the service providers who would like to learn more about
what customers think about the service that they provide.

You will be paid 40/cash to take part in a 60 minute interview.

Date: Tuesday 4th October

Time: 9:30am, 11:00am, 12:15pm, 2:00pm, 3;15pm, 4:30pm

If you would like to take part please reply (I think you can PM me) answering the questions below:

0207 263 4180

a) What is your contact telephone number?
b) What is your occupation?
c) How old are you?
d) Do you have an Android or iPhone?
e) How frequently do you use the buses in Belfast? (we are looking for people who use them frequently and less frequently)
f) How do you buy your ticket?

We look forward to hearing from you and please forward this information  to your friends and family as we are looking for a variety of people to take part in this study.

Cocokins

Re: Earn 40 Take Part in a Research Interview about Public Transport
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 11:35:35 PM »
Withought a fee I can tell you your rapid transport scheme is a joke has lead to travel hell jammed traffic  as a pedestrian  takes longer to cross road night 1mare added 45 minutes to journey  to work .. are you joking rapid transport  ... meetings and line pockets of planers this has ruined people's lives  :( >:D

Cocokins

Re: Earn 40 Take Part in a Research Interview about Public Transport
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 11:37:58 PM »
Ps on night shift ito now adds another hour and a half  so nearly 3.5 hours travel when previously 45 minutes  to any hour absolute  joke at tax payers expense :o