Author Topic: Quizz question + prize what is it that is legal in CANADA but illegal in BRITAIN  (Read 2181 times)

James James

Quizz question - what is it that's related to Britain, that it is legal to do in CANADA, but which would be illegal to do in BRITAIN. ?

It's more of an administrative sort of a crime rather than a biff bash physical type of crime, such as theft of assault for example, and you could commit it in Britain via the internet, although it could also be committed physically, but you could also do it via the internet in Canada, but it wouldn't be illegal if you did it in Canada, and no it isn't a directly computer related type of crime such as hacking or computer related fraud, but it is related to property, but you could also do this in real life and without the use of the internet.

There is a prize in an electronic format available for the first correct answer.

I'll give you a clue, you'll find the answer in the rules of the Belfast forum which forbids doing this on the forum, and if you did it on the forum, it would be illegal in Britain, wherever you were when you did it, at least you would have committed an offense in Britain, although whether British legal prosecutorial authority in regards to the commission of such an offense which was committed in Britain by someone who was in Canada, would extend to Canada is probably doubtful.

BLOOMFIELD

“the greater the financial incentive the most likely the research is biased”   Ioannnidis

BLOOMFIELD

Who won the Prize   ???

Are the ones in U.K. afraid to post, in case they are arrested by Theresa's,  Speak Police... ::)
“the greater the financial incentive the most likely the research is biased”   Ioannnidis

Timmo

S hagging a beaver?  ;) :D  :o

If you pardon my French.  :to_clue:
Before you laugh at someone else, have a look in the mirror.

James James

That's very naughty,... and there aren't many of the four legged variety of those to be found in Britain,... although there was a trial of beavers in Scotland,... so perhaps some of them were being a bit naughty.

I'll have to have a think about the topic of this thread, it's so long ago now that I've forgotten what the real answer, and the prize, was and were, but I think that Bloomfield was probably getting pretty close to being correct.

No idea what the nature and extent of his personal relationship with beavers, if any, might be though.

Timmo

That's very naughty,... and there aren't many of the four legged variety of those to be found in Britain,... although there was a trial of beavers in Scotland,... so perhaps some of them were being a bit naughty.

I'll have to have a think about the topic of this thread, it's so long ago now that I've forgotten what the real answer, and the prize, was and were, but I think that Bloomfield was probably getting pretty close to being correct.

No idea what the nature and extent of his personal relationship with beavers, if any, might be though.

James James

:) Probably a very wise policy in this particular instance.

Timmo

:) Probably a very wise policy in this particular instance.

;) :D

Better part of valour. JJ.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy