Author Topic: More Fine Messing  (Read 1073 times)

GerryD

More Fine Messing
« on: November 07, 2016, 10:30:28 AM »
The Another Fine Mess tent will be meeting once again at the Maynard Sinclair Pavilion, Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast on Saturday 19 November (7.30 pm).  We'll be watching some great Laurel and Hardy comedies, and a evening of laughter is guaranteed.  For more information see our website www.laurelandhardy.club or send me a PM.  All welcome.

:yahoo: :to_clue:

stickleback

Re: More Fine Messing
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 02:59:02 PM »
The Another Fine Mess tent will be meeting once again at the Maynard Sinclair Pavilion, Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast on Saturday 19 November (7.30 pm).  We'll be watching some great Laurel and Hardy comedies, and a evening of laughter is guaranteed.  For more information see our website www.laurelandhardy.club or send me a PM.  All welcome.

:yahoo: :to_clue:

I would suggest that might be a good night out for anyone in Belfast. I doubt you need to be an expert on Laurel & Hardy. If you found them funny it might be an avenue to meet new friends. What's the worst that can happen ?

getzls

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 08:26:53 AM »
It's a great night folks. I was there for my first time last meeting.  Young old and in between.
Hope I can make it as I'm in the Ulster hospital at the moment.

stickleback

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 12:50:16 AM »
It's a great night folks. I was there for my first time last meeting.  Young old and in between.
Hope I can make it as I'm in the Ulster hospital at the moment.

Hope it's nothing serious, Getzls. Getzl well soon  ;)