Author Topic: Belfast pubs  (Read 2348 times)

CMcG

Re: Belfast pubs
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2017, 09:48:28 AM »

Wow 400 a year! That's ridiculous ☹️ I wondered why the links weren't working when I clicked on them! Thank you McG.
We did wonder about your name as a branch of the family is McGee ... is this purely coincidence ?

Yes indeed, it's pure co-incidence, the McG is a different name.  :)

If there are any images posted above that are important to you, take your own copy - I cannot guarantee they will appear indefinitely.

A Hurst

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2019, 03:13:10 PM »
I know this is an old post, but I just stumbled on a nice photo of the Robert Stronge Spirit Merchant buildings that some of you might be interested in. I can't seem to post it here, but interested parties can email me for a copy. My wife, Robin McGee appears to be one of Robert's Great Great Granddaughters.

gray_marian

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2019, 10:21:34 PM »
I know this is an old post, but I just stumbled on a nice photo of the Robert Stronge Spirit Merchant buildings that some of you might be interested in. I can't seem to post it here, but interested parties can email me for a copy. My wife, Robin McGee appears to be one of Robert's Great Great Granddaughters.

Great stuff A Hurst. Considering AnnSharonClare has not been on the forum since July 2017, you could send her/them a private message via here with the new data. Unfortunately you'll have to have posted on here three times before you can use the pm system!

One down, two to go :)

A Hurst

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2019, 10:29:17 PM »
Thanks Marian, I did not understand that. I also got nowhere trying to post my photo as it seems to only want a URL. Am I missing something or do I need to save it somewhere else on the web to reference it here?  Thanks again!

A Hurst

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2019, 10:00:34 PM »
This is my third post. Hopefully third time's a charm!

gray_marian

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2019, 02:21:51 AM »
This is my third post. Hopefully third time's a charm!

Sorry A only just noticed this, have sent you a pm.

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2019, 02:09:32 AM »

https://apis.mail.yahoo.com/ws/v3/mailboxes/@.id==VjN-WC7pjq4XUJ3hkzOsn39Wk0XYSpWaP5OpGQ-s8CR5gvp3CxXIra44Nv3Kd5tSspEtlHPHZdqwq7MA1Mc1TJLUVw/messages/@.id==AI1ALekJ3-ejXdH6tAAyyJLcJqk/content/parts/@.id==2/thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=2

"If someone tells me I've hurt their feelings, I say 'I'm still waiting to hear what your point is'."

gray_marian

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2019, 05:35:32 PM »

https://apis.mail.yahoo.com/ws/v3/mailboxes/@.id==VjN-WC7pjq4XUJ3hkzOsn39Wk0XYSpWaP5OpGQ-s8CR5gvp3CxXIra44Nv3Kd5tSspEtlHPHZdqwq7MA1Mc1TJLUVw/messages/@.id==AI1ALekJ3-ejXdH6tAAyyJLcJqk/content/parts/@.id==2/thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=2

Many thanks for posting the link/photograph Blooms, unfortunately I can't view it. Can anyone oblige?

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2019, 08:18:44 PM »
Many thanks for posting the link/photograph Blooms, unfortunately I can't view it. Can anyone oblige?

I can see it on my Computer. :)

I think we will need the Internet link , to the original PHOTO , to make it visible to ALL.  :-\             

Where is PHOTOBUCKET when we need it          :comando:                                                                             

"If someone tells me I've hurt their feelings, I say 'I'm still waiting to hear what your point is'."