Author Topic: Best golf near the city centre? Planning a stag do and he loves golf  (Read 903 times)

cliddy622

planning a stag do for my best mate. he loves a good party and he loves golf. i wanna take him somewhere where he can have a good drink, bitta music and somewhere near the course so we can have a round before we go on the drink. what course is nearest good bars?

Happy Harry

Re: Best golf near the city centre? Planning a stag do and he loves golf
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 08:19:53 PM »
planning a stag do for my best mate. he loves a good party and he loves golf. i wanna take him somewhere where he can have a good drink, bitta music and somewhere near the course so we can have a round before we go on the drink. what course is nearest good bars?

There's no golf courses near city centre bars. There's plenty about three miles from the centre. North there's Fortwiliam, south there's Malone, Belvoir and Dunmurry. East there's Shandon and Knock and Royal Belfast. West there's the Felons Club. There's also a smattering of nine hole courses around.
The past is a foreign country. They do things differently there.

Orior

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 10:18:02 PM »
BRS allows you choose a course within a certain radius, then book a round.

https://www.brsgolf.com/web/
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

sonnyboy

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 11:42:00 PM »
Also not too far away from the centre of Belfast Holywood Golf Club Home of Rory Mc Ilroy Come and see the major trophies he has won

Jmckenna123

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 07:46:41 PM »
The best place in the city centre for golf would have to be citigolf. It's located right in the city centre near all the bars and nightlife, has its own bar as well as this, it's indoors so in the cold weather, it's perfect