Author Topic: Park Parade school 1967  (Read 2040 times)

maureen howarth

Park Parade school 1967
« on: January 11, 2017, 11:37:42 PM »
Does anyone remember Maureen Regan who was in the J1 J2 J3 classes?

gladys lemon

Re: Park Parade school 1967
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 02:05:44 PM »
is that maureen reagan from roseberry gardens had sister known aS PEPPY REAGAN I WAS A PAL OF PEGGYS BUT I MOVED AWAY 1972 NOT HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT HER SINCE YOU COULD TRY GIRLS ON PARK PARADE SCHOOL SITE BUT MOST DID MOVE TO BANGOR TO NEWHOUSING
gladys

James James

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 05:49:59 PM »
If you use the search facility on here and search for PARK PARADE SCHOOL there are quite a lot of mentions of it.

maureen howarth

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 10:17:54 PM »
Yes Gladys thats me,
 I left home in 1971 am widowed with 4 children n 7 grandchildren. Peggy lives in Worcester and Im in Manchester. We were over home in Aug. last year for a 40th birthday. How r u keeping?

Iris Graham

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2020, 11:38:14 AM »
Hi Maureen, I remember your name. I started in 1b 1963 and then 2/3/4/5b leaving in 68.  Do you remember me or are you in touch with any pupils of that era?  I left Belfast in 1972 and moved to Scotland. x

gladys lemon

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2020, 04:14:45 PM »
Maurren no been on here in ages thought id drop you a line Arlene Mc Call/ Mcfarland is on face book and did you know gwen bell who ived by me Shamrock street shes died last year it was sudden leo clark glentoran street carol her big sister you mind a Christine Piearce she d bad stroke last year but has battled it well shes a para legal  arlene moved to Bangor shes on all the time so i get newsfrom home that way everyone scattered all over did you know the browns from top Glenwherry st twins Dorathy and Joesphine well sadly Joesphine too thatcovids at the start she died was very quick and everyone shocked we
ll cant think of many or yours are you in our sadies year shes widow now too Sadie lemon now Novak Elizabeth Long shes widow too Ann wilson took her life this year poor soul during this virus also Joanie is still here Bimbo wilsons lot dont know if you knew Doc Haliday he moved over here to Lothians had 3 of family 2 girls and boy he died away back in 90s Beano Niblock hes married a girl called Drummond Norman Downey hes still home
gladys