Author Topic: Searching for Virginia  (Read 1829 times)

barba-dos

Searching for Virginia
« on: January 10, 2008, 03:31:27 AM »
Any knows Virginia,used to live at the corner of Cupar Street.First met her in 1970 ,while at North Howard St,she was around 12 years old. Father was West Indian.

Mageeka

Re: Searching for Virginia
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 03:34:24 AM »
Any knows Virginia,used to live at the corner of Cupar Street.First met her in 1970 ,while at North Howard St,she was around 12 years old. Father was West Indian.
Barb
You may want to check with Charles W  I believe he is from that area.

Belle Fast

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 01:31:11 PM »
Hello barba-dos, welcome to the site Which part of Cupar St was at the junction of the Falls, any idea what school she went to? I was from Cupar St, I left in '69 but still went to primary school in the area. :)

barba-dos

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 06:42:18 PM »
Hello barba-dos, welcome to the site Which part of Cupar St was at the junction of the Falls, any idea what school she went to? I was from Cupar St, I left in '69 but still went to primary school in the area. :)

Thanks for your welcome and quick reply,Belle Fast. The area Virginia lived was  directly at the Corner of Cupar Street, and Argylle Street,according to my original map of the area. There was a home for unmarried mothers just across the road.
When I Google I see a Cepar Way . Can't recall such a street back then.

Belle Fast

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 12:25:41 AM »
Thanks for your welcome and quick reply,Belle Fast. The area Virginia lived was  directly at the Corner of Cupar Street, and Argylle Street,according to my original map of the area. There was a home for unmarried mothers just across the road.
When I Google I see a Cepar Way . Can't recall such a street back then.
Sorry I can't help you I was from the Falls end of Cupar St. That area had a lot of redevelopement over the years so new street names would have been added. I hope someone else can assist you on the forum. :)

barba-dos

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 02:28:52 AM »
Thanks, Belle Fast, perhaps I need to revisit Belfast, now that I've joined the ranks of the retired .

teap

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 10:47:34 AM »
hi bar, its Cupar way. and welcome to the forum  :)

colette