Author Topic: Appalling  (Read 4198 times)

JackM

Appalling
« on: August 08, 2017, 12:53:24 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-40856210

Surely no need for this loutish behaviour.  >:( >:(
Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.
Justice for the RUC and British Army. Support Soldier F

Nowhere man

Re: Appalling
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 08:12:32 AM »
Disgraceful scenes and by all accounts a minority of imbeciles, as always with these sorts of scenarios. It will be interesting to see next year the fall out when the council try to remove some of the othersides bonfires...probably going to be like this classic tune, 'you ain't seen nothing yet' - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cFRk0FfaQi0[
Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Already Taken.

McNamee

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 10:21:14 AM »
The damaging of cars of workers who park in the Markets area is nothing new...My daughter had a lot of friends in work who parked there and when they went back the windows were smashed tyres slashed...This happened on a daily basis..and I am going back years here.

Vandalise for the sake of it.

Dot/dash

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 10:59:26 AM »

why hasn't someone got the  b a l l s      .     to ban these heinous bonfires   ..  they wouldn't be tolerated here

In France          nor in  England             too sectarian     .    >:D >:D
love me          love my gelding     

JackM

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 12:34:35 PM »
The damaging of cars of workers who park in the Markets area is nothing new...My daughter had a lot of friends in work who parked there and when they went back the windows were smashed tyres slashed...This happened on a daily basis..and I am going back years here.

Vandalise for the sake of it.

Indeed, vermin out to destroy hard working peoples property.  >:( >:(
Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.

JackM

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 12:39:34 PM »

why hasn't someone got the  b a l l s      .     to ban these heinous bonfires   ..  they wouldn't be tolerated here

In France          nor in  England             too sectarian     .    >:D >:D

I thought they had bonfires in England on November 5th ? They usually burn an effigy of a Catholic, who plotted to blow up a Protestant King ?  ::) ::)

toadstool999

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 01:47:05 PM »

You're absolutely right.  These obscenities have no place in society. They're an echo of  times which are best forgotten, but unfortunately the young folk building them have been brainwashed by their parents into thinking that this part of their "culture", so it's on ongoing chain. I've no idea how to break that chain.
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Nowhere man

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 02:20:37 PM »
Completely agree with ya Dot and Toady, have a  O0

belle

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2017, 02:34:55 PM »
Totally agree!  I have often wonder why bonfires?
Love like you've never been hurt,
Dance like no one's watching,
Sing like no one can hear you.

James James

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2017, 02:41:54 PM »

Whatttt. ?!!! Give up a tradition in Belfast,... especially a sectarian one. ! No no no,... and to prove the point, they're making them even bigger.  :) 

Can't help thinking too, that Donald would fit right in, in Belfast.  :)

https://vids.onsizzle.com/abc-news-north-korea-best-not-make-any-more-threats-27007541.mp4

Dargan

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2017, 03:29:19 PM »
Now in these white-washed times of central heating, hairdye and 2 weeks a year in spain, people yet resort to the primal flickerings of their souls and reflect same by building fires. 'Tis a pity they can't be joint occasions without the stupid intervention of religions and the polarised eejits bred by it. Regards.
How to deal intelligently with rising fuel bills: self-identify as a Martian and ask them to bill you at home.

jjmack

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2017, 07:27:41 PM »
Indeed, vermin out to destroy hard working peoples property.  >:D >:D

Damaged and vandalised cars in the Markets district is nothing new. It's been going on for a few decades.  >:D
Wear your RED POPPY with PRIDE.  Lest we forget. BUY BRITISH.  Support the forces of LAW and ORDER, PAST and PRESENT. Justice for the BRITISH ARMY.

jjmack

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2017, 07:28:42 PM »
I thought they had bonfires in England on November 5th ? They usually burn an effigy of a Catholic, who plotted to blow up a Protestant King ?  ::) ::)

Indeed they do. Attended many when I lived in England. Lol  :D
Wear your RED POPPY with PRIDE.  Lest we forget. BUY BRITISH.  Support the forces of LAW and ORDER, PAST and PRESENT. Justice for the BRITISH ARMY.

Dot/dash

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2017, 07:39:04 PM »

effigy of a Catholic           where did that one come from         any 5th November fire I've been too            is a garden

bon fire          when compared to the ones          in  N. Ireland       .     health/safety assessment is a must     .
love me          love my gelding     

Nowhere man

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2017, 07:57:45 PM »
Being from England there is no comparison between the bonfires on the 5th Nov celebrations and that of some in Belfast. Zilch. Pretty desperate stuff. Effigy of a catholic?!? Stop it... :D

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy