Author Topic: Welcome to Belfast Forum - Please read.  (Read 324524 times)

Mageeka

Re: Welcome to Belfast Forum - Please read.
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2006, 03:21:47 PM »
In that case Beautiful.
You will be mine !

BEAUTIFUL

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2006, 03:24:56 PM »
DO YOU LOVE ME?????

THE BIG HUNK

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2006, 05:33:42 PM »
HE LOVES EVEYONE

Helen_Melbourne

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2006, 11:21:38 PM »
Hello all

I have just joined the site after my mate Liam (the one with the gorgeous family) sent me an e-mail link.

What a fantastic site, I love it,  and have added it to my favourites.

I left Belfast in 1989, and have been back three times to catch up with family and friends. I love Australia but there's nowhere like home.

When I take a good look around at the different forums, expect to see my name as I join in with my 2 pennies worth

Christopher

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2006, 12:00:54 AM »
Hiya Helen,

Welcome to the Forum.

Looking forward to seeing your two dee's worth :D

Christopher

Mr Bounce

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2006, 04:05:05 PM »
Hi Helen,good to hear from you so soon.Hope you find the site interesting.Tell Sean we were all asking for him. :) :)

Fermanagh June

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2006, 12:41:48 AM »
Hello Beautiful. (I do hope your female)

Frank Behave. .thats a sexist comment if ever I heard one. ;D

Is it true by the way Frank that behind every good man theres a good ass?

June. (female)
If ya cant be good be careful.

Mageeka

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2006, 04:46:31 AM »
I sure hope so June !

AL CAPONE

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2006, 08:07:32 AM »
oh indeed

iantb

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2006, 04:03:57 PM »
hi, my name is ian i am 36 grew up in the holywood hills but spent a lot of time in and around belfast...generally east belfast.
 ballyhachamore, sydenham and strandtown[was told lately only old ppl call it strandtown anymore lol that its belmont rd now...i was shocked...i am old? oh lordy!! :) )
get it done :)

Christopher

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2006, 04:24:12 PM »
Ian, there's an old barn which was converted by an architect (I've forgotten the guy's name at the moment ... it came to me while I was reading the message .. would it have been Leitch?) into a home many years ago, at the T junction where you turn left to head toward Holywood or right which takes you to a cross roads. Turning left toward Holywood ... Caroline Parsons (her dad was Tom Parsons of Parsons and Parsons. Caroline's brother Richard raced cars at Kirkistown) had a riding school on the LHS,  the Perry family have a farm on the right hand side and at the top of a hill as soon as you can see a reservoir .. Creighton's Green cottage stands on your RHS. My friends and I picked blackberries in that area many years ago.

iantb

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2006, 04:53:57 PM »
Ian, there's an old barn which was converted by an architect (I've forgotten the guy's name at the moment ... it came to me while I was reading the message .. would it have been Leitch?) into a home many years ago, at the T junction where you turn left to head toward Holywood or right which takes you to a cross roads. Turning left toward Holywood ... Caroline Parsons (her dad was Tom Parsons of Parsons and Parsons. Caroline's brother Richard raced cars at Kirkistown) had a riding school on the LHS,  the Perry family have a farm on the right hand side and at the top of a hill as soon as you can see a reservoir .. Creighton's Green cottage stands on your RHS. My friends and I picked blackberries in that area many years ago.

leith was the name...i grew up with jane the daughter. parsons stables are still there only knew them a little cus of the horses and the beagles used to be housed round the back of their yard, think richard was the master of the hunt then.
as for perrys farm i spent most of my time on that farm as a kid and ended up working for them for couple of years on and off when i left school...it was robert perry who taught me a lot of the stuff i know today about farming :). i know every inch of that area like the back of my hand....very beautiful and a great place to grow up. though i havent been up there in a while its always home when i drive through the area.
get it done :)

patmon

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2006, 08:15:08 PM »
just having a nosey around the forum to see what its like.Hello to everyone :)
Canavan McCrea Cragg McKenna McDowell Darcy Ferris Connor Quinn Steele

eddiec

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2006, 10:46:45 PM »
Welcome patmon... come on in and join the fun  ;D
Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.  <i>Mark Twain</i>

EllCee

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2006, 11:01:30 PM »
Beware   here be dragons.
"I may not agree with you, but I respect your opinion"   "You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it"