Author Topic: Welcome to Belfast Forum - Please read.  (Read 330920 times)

newman147

Re: Welcome to Belfast Forum - Please read.
« Reply #4140 on: January 22, 2019, 10:11:19 PM »
Thanks   Liz it's just a shame loosing touch with friends I know they went to Bristol over 40 years ago same time I went to London so hope someone has heard something about them thanks Joe

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #4141 on: January 23, 2019, 03:03:11 AM »
Thanks   Liz it's just a shame loosing touch with friends I know they went to Bristol over 40 years ago same time I went to London so hope someone has heard something about them thanks Joe

HI JOE, WOULD YOU NOT THINK  BEING IN THE SAME COUNTRY  THAT YOU COULD FIND THEM,  LOOK AT BEING HALF WAY ACROSS THE WORLD AND FINDING SOMEONE.  I WOULD LOVE  TO FIND MY COUSIN IN AUSTRALIA  BUT THAT'S A BIG COUNTRY AND I HAVE NO CLUE TO WHERE SHE IS.  OH WELL.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

newman147

« Reply #4142 on: January 23, 2019, 05:26:55 AM »
Yeah you would think Liz but my last contact was 73 I've got family also on the other side of world and I know where they are but you know friends just get married have families get busy sorry about your predicament Joe

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #4143 on: January 23, 2019, 10:24:25 AM »

Yeah you would think Liz but my last contact was 73 I've got family also on the other side of world and I know where they are but you know friends just get married have families get busy sorry about your predicament Joe

WELL JOE I FOUND OUT A FEW YEARS AGO THAT I HAVE  ANOTHER COUSIN  THERE AS WELL BUT HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE A MILLIONER  SR?.  ANYWAY I WOULD LOVE TO  HEAR FROM THEM.  AS KIDS GROWING UP   WE HAD TONS OF COUSINS WE PLAYED WITH,  THIS COUSIN IS MUCH YOUNGER  BUT  HIS SISTER AND I USE TO CHUM IT.   OH WELL.   HAVE A GOOD DAY.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

BelfastProject

« Reply #4144 on: January 26, 2019, 12:40:12 PM »
Please help.  I am a novice/newbie.  After some time away I am returning to renew contacts. The forum has been a terrific place to meet friends and learn about Belfast past, present, and family history as well.  Anyway I am having trouble responding to my messages.  I type the screen name or at least what I think is the screen name and it is always rejected.  Any advice?  Am I doing something wrong ? Thank you, Jim

jillyfred

« Reply #4145 on: January 26, 2019, 01:47:53 PM »

Hello Jim,

Welcome to the Forum-nice to see you came back-we need new people!
Personally I cannot help with your query but other `au fait`Members will
hopefully assist you.

jilly :)
PS.Jim perhaps if you posted on the Genealogy Thread-as your queries were relating to Family
that would be more helpful

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #4146 on: January 26, 2019, 02:35:00 PM »
Please help.  I am a novice/newbie.  After some time away I am returning to renew contacts. The forum has been a terrific place to meet friends and learn about Belfast past, present, and family history as well.  Anyway I am having trouble responding to my messages.  I type the screen name or at least what I think is the screen name and it is always rejected.  Any advice?  Am I doing something wrong ? Thank you, Jim

HI JIM,  WHEN I GET MY MAIL IT TELLS ME WHERE IT'S FROM, BF. AND WHAT THREAD  IT IS, I CLICK ON IT AND IT OPENS , IF I WANT TO ANSWER IT I CLICK ON THE WORD, "QUOTE" JUST ABOVE THE POST AND THE BOX COMES UP ON YOUR SCREEN WITH THE POST IN IT , THAT WAY I CAN ANSWER THE POST  AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT I'M ANSWERING TOO.  I HOPE THIS DOES NOT SOUND  TOO RAMBLEY.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner