Author Topic: Welcome to Belfast Forum - Please read.  (Read 350303 times)

scotland

Re: Welcome to Belfast Forum - Please read.
« Reply #4170 on: February 03, 2020, 01:08:02 AM »
Hi birdfancier better late than never ,just saw your post we have a few things in common I was born in 1945 in Belfast I lived in Lisburn for around 9 years but always think of myself as a daughter of Belfast wherever I have lived nice to see my dear friend Liz has welcomed you to the thread also Jilly we are all family who are spread worldwide but always remember our roots are back home Cheers M 😀😀

scotland

« Reply #4171 on: February 03, 2020, 01:15:25 AM »
Hi Liz think of you often but I know you will understand why ! Think I will need to slow down this year maybe from 3 to 2 who knows the powers that be might decide to let me go ,now that would be helpful I would,not have to decide what job to give up .Lots of love is winging it,s way to you M😀😀😀

scotland

« Reply #4172 on: February 03, 2020, 01:22:32 AM »
Liz reading through my post I have missed out my reason why I have,nt been in touch don't want anyone misreading the post lol take care my friend M😀😀

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #4173 on: February 03, 2020, 04:05:46 AM »
Hi Liz think of you often but I know you will understand why ! Think I will need to slow down this year maybe from 3 to 2 who knows the powers that be might decide to let me go ,now that would be helpful I would,not have to decide what job to give up .Lots of love is winging it,s way to you M😀😀😀
MANDY,  I REALLY DO KNOW HOW BUSY YOU ARE AND NEVER EVER THINK  YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU'RE NOT ON  TOO OFTEN.   YOU HAVE A VERY  DIFFICULT JOB AND A TAXING ONE AT THAT.   IT MUST GET TO YOU  AT TIMES SO YOU NEED  TO SAY  "GIVE MY HEAD PEACE".  REMEMBER THAT SAYING  HA. OUR MOTHERS SAID IT OFTEN ENOUGH.   COME ON WHEN YOU HAVE THE TIME.   AND LOVE AND  HUGS GOING BACK TO YOU.  LIZ  XXXXX
sixtyniner

James James

« Reply #4174 on: February 04, 2020, 12:02:37 AM »

hoilerosie

« Reply #4175 on: February 06, 2020, 12:07:11 PM »
Hi--I'm trying to send a message to someone and I'm a new user, when I go to 'New Message' it tells me 'an error has occurred' and that I'm not allowed to send personal messages? How do I fix this bc I really need this to work??? Sorry if this isn't the right place

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #4176 on: February 07, 2020, 12:59:49 AM »
Hi--I'm trying to send a message to someone and I'm a new user, when I go to 'New Message' it tells me 'an error has occurred' and that I'm not allowed to send personal messages? How do I fix this bc I really need this to work??? Sorry if this isn't the right place
HI HOILEROSIE, WELCOME TO THE B.FORUM.   IF YOU WANT TO SEND A PM TO SOMEONE ON HERE, JUST CLICK ON THEIR AVATAR ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN,  SOME INFO WILL COME UP AND IT WILL SAY,  "IF YOU WANT TO SEND A PM TO THIS PERSON, CLICK ON IT,  WRITE YOUR EMAIL AND THEN CLICK  ON SEND.  I HOPE YOU CAN FOLLOW THIS , I'M NOT VERY GOOD AT GIVING INSTRUCTIONS.  GOOD LUCK.  LIZ XXXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #4177 on: February 07, 2020, 01:05:22 AM »
https://youtu.be/CXpGsaaqN0E

HI JAMES,  THANKS FOR SENDING IT.  WATCHED IT AND LOVED HEARING THEIR VOICES.  IS THIS A PLAY OR A SHOW?   LIZ XXXXX
sixtyniner

pete57

« Reply #4178 on: February 07, 2020, 01:07:18 AM »
Hi Hoilierosie .. I didnt reply to your message because im already married .  ;)

James James

« Reply #4179 on: February 07, 2020, 09:21:38 AM »