Author Topic: Welcome to Belfast Forum - Please read.  (Read 360185 times)

scotland

Re: Welcome to Belfast Forum - Please read.
« Reply #4185 on: April 09, 2020, 03:16:39 PM »
Just a little ray of hope arrived a few days ago my seventh greatgrandchild arrived another little boy weighed in at 8lbs 12 ounces practically ready for nursery a really big boy and gorgeous my g/granddaughter is surrounded by boys and asked if girls aren't made anymore  A precious gift to cherish Best Wishes to you all Mandy😁😁

Bread Basket

« Reply #4186 on: April 09, 2020, 03:20:36 PM »
Congratulations  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

jillyfred

« Reply #4187 on: April 09, 2020, 03:25:31 PM »
Just a little ray of hope arrived a few days ago my seventh greatgrandchild arrived another little boy weighed in at 8lbs 12 ounces practically ready for nursery a really big boy and gorgeous my g/granddaughter is surrounded by boys and asked if girls aren't made anymore  A precious gift to cherish Best Wishes to you all Mandy😁😁
===
How lovely Mandy-a beautiful Easter Gift for you all.

Congratulations and Happy Easter.

jilly

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #4188 on: April 10, 2020, 07:38:19 AM »
Hi, Originally from Landscape Terrace now in England
HI SM, WELCOME TOT HE FORUM,  JUST ON AFTER A FEW  DAYS OF FOR  REASONS  I'M HAVING , ANYWAY I HOPE YOU'LL COME BACK AGAIN  AND  AS FOR ME, I LIVE IN CANADA.  AGAIN, WELCOME.  LIZ XXXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #4189 on: April 10, 2020, 07:41:03 AM »
HI MANDY,  CONGRATS TO THE MOTHER  AND HOPE SHE AND HER  PRECIOUS BUNDLE ARE DOING  WELL.   I HOPE  YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET TO SEE HIM WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE.  KEEP SAFE AND STAY WELL LOVE   LIZXXX
sixtyniner

fionna_b

« Reply #4190 on: April 11, 2020, 03:31:27 PM »

Congratz, LOVE U ALL XOXO

stephen mc randal

« Reply #4191 on: April 13, 2020, 01:11:51 PM »
it says an error has occured and i am not allowed to send messages. why?

jillyfred

« Reply #4192 on: April 13, 2020, 01:41:00 PM »
it says an error has occured and i am not allowed to send messages. why?
==
Welcome to the Forum Stephen McRandal.

To send a Private Message you must have made at least 6 posts on the Forum.

I suggest you go to the Games Room and post on some of the Threads to speed up to 6!!!

Best Wishes

jilly

AlanMcC

« Reply #4193 on: June 27, 2020, 06:18:53 PM »
Hi,
Not Belfast born or bred but my Dad was born and raised on the Shankill Road and i am trying to do a bit of research on my wider family
My Dad (frank McLay McClinton) died in 1973 aged 49 so i never spoke to him about Belfast and whee he grew up any information would be gratefully received

Thanks

jillyfred

« Reply #4194 on: July 16, 2020, 01:43:46 PM »
Hi,
Not Belfast born or bred but my Dad was born and raised on the Shankill Road and i am trying to do a bit of research on my wider family
My Dad (frank McLay McClinton) died in 1973 aged 49 so i never spoke to him about Belfast and whee he grew up any information would be gratefully received

Thanks
===
Hello Alan and welcome to the Forum.
You live in a lovely part of the U.K.

I suggest you post your request on the Belfast Genealogy Section and someone there may be able to
help you.

Good Luck.

jilly

Den123

« Reply #4195 on: August 29, 2020, 05:37:06 PM »
Hi,
Originally from Belfast but worked all over the world thanks to my job. Spent almost 20 years living in Belgium, some years in Scotland. Now retired we have returned to Northern Ireland as house prices are dirt cheap. Currently living between Seahill and Helens Bay.
Interested in history.

Cheers.