Author Topic: Welcome to Belfast Forum - Please read.  (Read 355947 times)

scotland

Re: Welcome to Belfast Forum - Please read.
« Reply #4185 on: April 09, 2020, 03:16:39 PM »
Just a little ray of hope arrived a few days ago my seventh greatgrandchild arrived another little boy weighed in at 8lbs 12 ounces practically ready for nursery a really big boy and gorgeous my g/granddaughter is surrounded by boys and asked if girls aren't made anymore  A precious gift to cherish Best Wishes to you all Mandy😁😁

Bread Basket

« Reply #4186 on: April 09, 2020, 03:20:36 PM »
Congratulations  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

jillyfred

« Reply #4187 on: April 09, 2020, 03:25:31 PM »
Just a little ray of hope arrived a few days ago my seventh greatgrandchild arrived another little boy weighed in at 8lbs 12 ounces practically ready for nursery a really big boy and gorgeous my g/granddaughter is surrounded by boys and asked if girls aren't made anymore  A precious gift to cherish Best Wishes to you all Mandy😁😁
===
How lovely Mandy-a beautiful Easter Gift for you all.

Congratulations and Happy Easter.

jilly

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #4188 on: April 10, 2020, 07:38:19 AM »
Hi, Originally from Landscape Terrace now in England
HI SM, WELCOME TOT HE FORUM,  JUST ON AFTER A FEW  DAYS OF FOR  REASONS  I'M HAVING , ANYWAY I HOPE YOU'LL COME BACK AGAIN  AND  AS FOR ME, I LIVE IN CANADA.  AGAIN, WELCOME.  LIZ XXXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #4189 on: April 10, 2020, 07:41:03 AM »
HI MANDY,  CONGRATS TO THE MOTHER  AND HOPE SHE AND HER  PRECIOUS BUNDLE ARE DOING  WELL.   I HOPE  YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET TO SEE HIM WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE.  KEEP SAFE AND STAY WELL LOVE   LIZXXX
sixtyniner

fionna_b

« Reply #4190 on: April 11, 2020, 03:31:27 PM »

Congratz, LOVE U ALL XOXO

stephen mc randal

« Reply #4191 on: April 13, 2020, 01:11:51 PM »
it says an error has occured and i am not allowed to send messages. why?

jillyfred

« Reply #4192 on: April 13, 2020, 01:41:00 PM »
it says an error has occured and i am not allowed to send messages. why?
==
Welcome to the Forum Stephen McRandal.

To send a Private Message you must have made at least 6 posts on the Forum.

I suggest you go to the Games Room and post on some of the Threads to speed up to 6!!!

Best Wishes

jilly

AlanMcC

« Reply #4193 on: June 27, 2020, 06:18:53 PM »
Hi,
Not Belfast born or bred but my Dad was born and raised on the Shankill Road and i am trying to do a bit of research on my wider family
My Dad (frank McLay McClinton) died in 1973 aged 49 so i never spoke to him about Belfast and whee he grew up any information would be gratefully received

Thanks

jillyfred

« Reply #4194 on: July 16, 2020, 01:43:46 PM »
Hi,
Not Belfast born or bred but my Dad was born and raised on the Shankill Road and i am trying to do a bit of research on my wider family
My Dad (frank McLay McClinton) died in 1973 aged 49 so i never spoke to him about Belfast and whee he grew up any information would be gratefully received

Thanks
===
Hello Alan and welcome to the Forum.
You live in a lovely part of the U.K.

I suggest you post your request on the Belfast Genealogy Section and someone there may be able to
help you.

Good Luck.

jilly