Author Topic: Single's Nights  (Read 6079 times)

Mr Bounce

Re: Single's Nights
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2006, 08:03:10 PM »
Well this is a conundrum,when it comes to the dating game its all about numbers,if you dont ask you dont get,put the fear of rejection out of your mind,if the lady says no, move on.mind you it helps if you are well oiled so to speak.
many moons ago a postman friend at the time perfected this technique and even went as far as targeting certain groups, the cad.like the night he says to me were on a sure fire winner tonight as he takes me to a fundraiser for gingerbred.
be lucky mr bounce

Fermanagh June

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2006, 11:31:55 PM »
Awwww! Christopher where has your sense of romance gone?
Are you speaking of places where one may decide on a pre planned basis that one is going to attend in order to fall in love or lust? lol.
These boards are so funny, I have just come from posting in "Prostitution" to where to go if your determined to find love.
Mind you, could be the same place? LOL
June
If ya cant be good be careful.

Christopher

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2006, 11:44:46 PM »
As Wilfred Pickles used to say "Are you courtin, Love?" :D

AL CAPONE

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2006, 07:26:38 PM »
who's he

Christopher

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2006, 09:09:13 PM »
who's he

Wilfred Pickles was a very popular broadcaster from the mid 1940s to mid 1960s, Al. 

Addy

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2006, 04:24:40 PM »
Chris according to the North Belfast News  " Frames " do a fine Wife Swapping Venue in the Chill rooms !!! The Boss maintains it was Booked as a Singles group ??? next one the 24. Nov ???   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Cheer up !! It could be better  !!!

Christopher

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2006, 04:31:52 PM »
Addy, you better send a message to the Rev. Dr.

He'll arrange for some members of his congregation to stand outside the venue bearing placards saying
"No Wife Swapping in Ulster" He'll probably send a coach full of them. It should be a great night :D

GermanMaster

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2006, 10:19:14 AM »
"Where are the best places in Belfast for Singles to find a partner?"

So, I read a lot of nice comments here now, but couldn't catch an idea where to go.
Last night I was at "Skye". There where a lot of woman without a man, what doesn't mean that they have one at home.

But: 8,- GBP for entry and if you go on the dance floor you risk a tinitus and leave deaf.
Don't dream, do it.

Christopher

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2006, 02:15:09 PM »
I know what you mean GermanMaster. Is Skye the place in Howard Street, not too far from the City Hall? Were there plenty of people in your age group there? Are you hoping to meet people in your own age group? Salsa looks like fun. There are several Salsa venues.

zuzu0404

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2006, 01:57:09 PM »
Hello to you all,
In answer to your question about "where to meet a partner", I know that it is hard, but you should not give up, just be creative.
Anyway, I have just launched an events company, SORTED!.  It caters to all people, single or not, who are 30 and over.  I basically organise activities throughout the year for people to get together with like-minded people and have a great time.
For example, next weekend I will be having a movie - meal event (movie at QFT and meal at Beatrice Kennedy) (I will be sending an email sometime today.)
I will also be having weekends away, wine tasting, cooking classes, walking in the Glens of Antrim, etc.
If you have any questions or want more information, please feel free to contact me.
Suzanne
SORTED!
Mob:  07906-316270
Email:  [email protected]
Web:  www.sortedireland.com

Christopher

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2006, 06:08:47 PM »
Hiya Suzanne,

Welcome to Belfast Forum.

Beatrice Kennedy looks a great spot after a visit to the QFT.

I hope Sorted! gets a lot of support from single people in Belfast.

All the Best, Christopher

eyemannonymous

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2006, 02:26:39 AM »
Um, Giannineo.....That would be two turtle doves. Hello! I am new here.

eyemannonymous

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2006, 02:32:23 AM »
Four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Christopher

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2006, 02:34:20 AM »
Hiya  eyemannonymous,

Welcome to Belfast Forum.

What have calling birds to do with Single's Nights ???

Chris.

eyemannonymous

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2006, 03:55:47 AM »
Heck if I know! They were mentioned earlier. I was reading through all of the recent postings and just making the correction for Giannineo. Thank you for the warm welcome! I am of Irish, Northern Irish, and Scottish ancestry as well as Dutch, French, German and Hungarian. And those are what I am aware of so far. (I am American and have traced the Ross family tree branch back to Belfast, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Ireland. One of them I know of served in the American Revolutionary War.) How did you like the recent election results we had? (By the way, I didn't vote for either Bush although I at least liked the elder one.)