Author Topic: Northern Ireland's future at risk without post-Brexit customs deal, says Hain  (Read 53970 times)

MargaretS

Re: Northern Ireland's future at risk without post-Brexit customs deal, says Hain
« Reply #645 on: November 06, 2018, 11:51:28 PM »
my note :  wee leo's opinion matters to no one  ;)

maybe not to the rednecks
but it matters to the good guys
The crimes of the B specials the R U C the U D R and the British ARMY should never be forgotten   justice for all
no matter how long it takes

HarryHippo

Re: Northern Ireland's future at risk without post-Brexit customs deal, says Hain
« Reply #646 on: November 06, 2018, 11:57:56 PM »
maybe not to the rednecks
but it matters to the good guys
You seem to ' believe only one side has ' rednecks '  ;) ??? 
Lux Et Veritas.

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #647 on: November 07, 2018, 01:17:52 AM »
Themuns are called " greennecks ", with a tinge of red.  :whistle:
Soldier F Supporter, equal Justice for all.

When will the I.R.A. pay Compensation to their Innocent Victims or Relatives.

citybloke

« Reply #648 on: November 07, 2018, 07:02:56 AM »
http://email.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/T/v400000166e8ea7e0bb9ca6a163eab4f93/21f7d1ff9259457e0000021ef3a0bcc7/21f7d1ff-9259-457e-9203-062fce3b4ac6?__dU__=v0oQlZ2XmHtXiWefx_zBr6oSDOdDEyJMNBt1aaocywPHw=

My Note: The consequences for the Free State could be dire indeed.  Wee Leo needs to consider his position very carefully.  ::)         ::)
Following your advice they'll pick up a lot of extra business providing us dual citizens with passports.

jjmack

« Reply #649 on: November 07, 2018, 07:40:02 PM »
or UK   ..no one cares !!   ;)

My Note: Or the Free State, come to that.  :D
Wear your RED POPPY with PRIDE.  Lest we forget. BUY BRITISH.  Support the forces of LAW and ORDER, PAST and PRESENT. Justice for the BRITISH ARMY.

jjmack

Wear your RED POPPY with PRIDE.  Lest we forget. BUY BRITISH.  Support the forces of LAW and ORDER, PAST and PRESENT. Justice for the BRITISH ARMY.

jillyfred

« Reply #651 on: November 08, 2018, 01:10:15 PM »
Themuns are called " greennecks ", with a tinge of red.  :whistle:

===
 :D

jillyfred

« Reply #652 on: November 08, 2018, 01:10:59 PM »
My Note: Or the Free State, come to that.  :D

===
 :D

jillyfred

« Reply #653 on: November 08, 2018, 01:12:06 PM »

==
 :o :(

jillyfred

« Reply #654 on: November 08, 2018, 01:13:51 PM »
Peter Hain the obnoxious terrorist from South Africa. He wrote a letter while he was secretary for Northern Ireland. Stating that Innocent victims of the provo cowards should "Forget" what happened to them7n forget the past and "move on" I would like to know how people who have lost eyes,legs,arms etc are supposed to do that. Or the families who lost their loved ones in the many atrocities. When Brexit comes Ulster is part of the uk.The border should have checkpoints etc. The likes of Terrorist Hain can like it or lump it.

===
Good post Woodvale.

jilly

jillyfred

« Reply #656 on: November 08, 2018, 01:17:49 PM »
Following your advice they'll pick up a lot of extra business providing us dual citizens with passports.

===
Och sure they need every penny they can get !
We won`t keep it off them!

jilly :D

citybloke

« Reply #657 on: November 08, 2018, 03:47:29 PM »
===
Och sure they need every penny they can get !
We won`t keep it off them!

That's the right attitude  Jilly  - we should always be willing to help each other!

jillyfred

« Reply #658 on: November 08, 2018, 04:57:39 PM »
That's the right attitude  Jilly  - we should always be willing to help each other!

===
A lot of stuff on the Forum tends to be to my mind `big scale`-and its not my scene Citybloke!
I am just an `old fashioned`person-and an elderly one now!
Outdated no doubt-but och sure-the `oul`lessons were well learned and cannot be changed now!

citybloke

« Reply #659 on: November 08, 2018, 06:20:39 PM »
===
A lot of stuff on the Forum tends to be to my mind `big scale`-and its not my scene Citybloke!
I am just an `old fashioned`person-and an elderly one now!
Outdated no doubt-but och sure-the `oul`lessons were well learned and cannot be changed now!

Jilly there is a clear juxtaposition here
You can't teach an old dog new tricks (no offence intended)
Or
You are never too old to learn.

By the way You are still on the invite list for next year's garden party.