Author Topic: Northern Ireland's future at risk without post-Brexit customs deal, says Hain  (Read 40483 times)

Bigali

Support Soldier F Support Soldier B

The courageous deeds and sacrifices of the RUC and UDR must never be airbrushed from history .

White dee

Love all, trust few, everything is real but,
Not everyone is true,,
        Buddha

gray_marian

Real lives on the Border: 'We queued the day we married... I'd rather die than see it return'

https://www.independent.ie/business/brexit/real-lives-on-the-border-we-queued-the-day-we-married-id-rather-die-than-see-it-return-37889912.html

Oh do keep up wd, this tripe has already been posted complete with the most ridiculous quotation    'I'd rather die than see it return'

Billy Fish

Oh do keep up wd, this tripe has already been posted complete with the most ridiculous quotation    'I'd rather die than see it return'

Ridiculous indeed.  :D
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

Billy Fish

Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

Billy Fish

Support Soldier F

HarryHippo

Dissidents attacking the Free State ?
Oh my whatever next !!   ?   ;)
Lux Et Veritas.

Support Soldier F

GEMMA

At the moment the UK will leave the EU on 29th March 2019, that is the law, her WA is dead, should not even be allowed to be voted on again  as it has been rejected twice already!
Well said Nigel Dodds.

HarryHippo

At the moment the UK will leave the EU on 29th March 2019, that is the law, her WA is dead, should not even be allowed to be voted on again  as it has been rejected twice already!
Well said Nigel Dodds.

O0
Lux Et Veritas.

Support Soldier F

liam nolan

the people in the north of ireland  spoke all right,  stay put, we don't want our lives ruined, you would rather follow a useless women from london rather than your own people, the ones across the water may have been taken in with a pack of lies when votes were taken
we are not all lap dogs

Bigali

The majority of people in Northern Ireland may have voted to remain in the EU , but youíre overlooking one thing , Northern Ireland is a part of the UK , which a lot of people for some reason donít like although they are quite happy to take what the British government offers , and the UK as a whole voted to leave the EU , thatís democracy in action or do you and others only see democracy when the vote goes your way ?

Tell me exactly how lives WILL be ruined by Brexit and how does it affect you ?
Support Soldier F Support Soldier B

The courageous deeds and sacrifices of the RUC and UDR must never be airbrushed from history .

Billy Fish

the people in the north of ireland  spoke all right,  stay put, we don't want our lives ruined, you would rather follow a useless women from london rather than your own people, the ones across the water may have been taken in with a pack of lies when votes were taken
we are not all lap dogs

Ahem. Actually it was a United Kingdom wide vote, or did you miss that fact or perhaps not understand the vote ?  :D
Support Soldier F