Author Topic: Northern Ireland's future at risk without post-Brexit customs deal, says Hain  (Read 31530 times)

Billy Fish

"4th Feb 2019"
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/uk/ireland-being-reasonable-as-uk-battles-brexit-issues-of-own-creation-taoiseach-1.3813563

"Ireland being reasonable as UK battles Brexit issues of ‘own creation’ – Taoiseach"

"British attorney general reported to have changed strategy on controversial backstop"

"The Taoiseach has insisted that Ireland has been “very flexible and reasonable” in helping the UK to deal with problems “largely of their own creation” in the Brexit process."

"Leo Varadkar said he was “happy to offer further clarifications and assurances” to help the EU and UK negotiators get a deal done, with the planned departure date of March 29th looming."

"He was speaking in Dublin as British attorney general Geoffrey Cox prepared to return to Brussels for more talks following reports that he had abandoned attempts to secure a unilateral exit mechanism for the UK from the Irish border backstop, or a time limit for it."

Now is the time to put ones loyalty behind ones country. A country that has given us all so much. Now is not the time for negativity. Have faith in ones country, I say. Show loyalty, I say.
Support Soldier F

James James

Land of incompetent selfish Tories
A  jingoistic jeering bigoted populace gloating with glee
What does breaksit mean to you ?
That's what it means to me
Public schoolboys in knee breeches
It's manufacturing industries down the tubes
No wonder that the rest of the world
Must think Britland is being run by boobs

Billy Fish

These people must respect Democracy.
Support Soldier F

syriana

The Truth is a Lie Which Hasn't Been Found Out.

James James

These people must respect Democracy.

Absolutely correct,... and they do,... and they understand it's real meaning,... that's why they're exercising their democratic right to peacefully demonstrate and protest.

White dee

Love all, trust few, everything is real but,
Not everyone is true,,
        Buddha

Bigali

Support Soldier F

The courageous deeds and sacrifices of the RUC and UDR must never be airbrushed from history .

White dee

Love all, trust few, everything is real but,
Not everyone is true,,
        Buddha

gray_marian

Real lives on the Border: 'We queued the day we married... I'd rather die than see it return'

https://www.independent.ie/business/brexit/real-lives-on-the-border-we-queued-the-day-we-married-id-rather-die-than-see-it-return-37889912.html

Oh do keep up wd, this tripe has already been posted complete with the most ridiculous quotation    'I'd rather die than see it return'

Billy Fish

Oh do keep up wd, this tripe has already been posted complete with the most ridiculous quotation    'I'd rather die than see it return'

Ridiculous indeed.  :D
Support Soldier F

Billy Fish

Support Soldier F