Author Topic: Lost Friend  (Read 1712 times)

sillymilly

Lost Friend
« on: October 29, 2017, 08:00:14 PM »
Hanna Moore, think she had s brother called Sean, and she went to St Louise's, anybody help as to her whereabouts? Would appreciate any help, many thanks

Astor

Re: Lost Friend
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 08:33:58 PM »
Hanna Moore, think she had s brother called Sean, and she went to St Louise's, anybody help as to her whereabouts? Would appreciate any help, many thanks

There's  reference to a Sean Moore and a photo of him as a child on the St Anthony's Primary/Millfield School, thread but no mention of  Hanna Moore though but it might help to post your request there as well, Good kuck.
Que Sera Sera

sillymilly

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 01:36:18 PM »
Thank you Astor, very kind of you to answer, will have a look at that, have a great day...   :-*

James James

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 05:05:25 PM »
Time frame, ages. ?

Belfast Forum » Belfast Boards » Belfast History and Memories » Looking for old friends or family    http://www.belfastforum.co.uk/index.php/board,93.0.html

sillymilly

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2017, 01:17:45 PM »
Time frame, ages. ?

Belfast Forum » Belfast Boards » Belfast History and Memories » Looking for old friends or family    http://www.belfastforum.co.uk/index.php/board,93.0.html
Well hellooooo there again big boy... ;) ...i have no idea what your post means... ???  but i have admitted i'm thick...but i still love you JJ...  :-*

sillymilly

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2017, 01:19:53 PM »
I also have no idea what size=10pt means, i guess i hit something i shouldn't have, please forgive  ;)

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy