Author Topic: Jayda arrested for hate speech  (Read 2793 times)

RabRow

Re: Jayda arrested for hate speech
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2017, 05:22:07 PM »

Ahh yes Rab,thanks for acknowledging that  :D :-*

And I'm glad that you do too Big of you. ::)  Fact remains that people were called the names which I mentioned. Indeed some of those who used these words were 'pillars of society' so their hatred and bigotry was displayed for all to see. The mask slipped. ;)

White dee

« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2017, 05:36:58 PM »

And I'm glad that you do too Big of you. ::)  Fact remains that people were called the names which I mentioned. Indeed some of those who used these words were 'pillars of society' so their hatred and bigotry was displayed for all to see. The mask slipped. ;)

Oh having problems with your mask, you should take it to a menders,just make sure they too are not  bias,that would defeat the whole purpose Rab,good luck  ::)

I'd like to help you out,which way did you come in.

RabRow

« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2017, 05:46:27 PM »

Oh having problems with your mask, you should take it to a menders,just make sure they too are not  bias,that would defeat the whole purpose Rab,good luck  ::)

I was of course referring to those 'pillars of society' who showed another side to them when their mask slipped. :P

White dee

« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2017, 05:52:10 PM »

I was of course referring to those 'pillars of society' who showed another side to them when their mask slipped. :P

Ach sure I knew that for sure, I mean who else  :D :P

RabRow

« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2017, 07:40:24 PM »

Ach sure I knew that for sure, I mean who else  :D :P

So if these people indulge in such bitter remarks without any comeback surely we'll have to wait and see what happens to the Britons First woman or is there one law for some and a different one for others.  ??? :P

jjmack

« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2017, 10:32:24 PM »

So if these people indulge in such bitter remarks without any comeback surely we'll have to wait and see what happens to the Britons First woman or is there one law for some and a different one for others.  ??? :P

Well said.  O0 O0
Wear your red poppy with pride.  Lest we forget. BUY BRITISH.  Support the forces of Law and Order, past and present.

James James

« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2017, 07:04:47 AM »

jjmack

« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2017, 04:56:40 PM »

Well said.  :)
Wear your red poppy with pride.  Lest we forget. BUY BRITISH.  Support the forces of Law and Order, past and present.

RabRow

« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2017, 09:51:11 PM »

Well said.  O0 O0

Yip JJ. that's how it seems to be. Some people can use hateful language describing people as bigots, fascists etc etc and hardly a word about it. :(

White dee

« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2017, 10:31:27 PM »

Yip JJ. that's how it seems to be. Some people can use hateful language describing people as bigots, fascists etc etc and hardly a word about it. :(

Over to you Jack  ::) ::)

James James

« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2017, 06:45:32 AM »
 ::) Those unsourced apples and pears attempted refutation comparisons are always so very useful,... excuse somebody from having done something, because someone else supposedly did the same thing, and wasn't censured for doing it.  :)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/who-britain-first-far-right-11607438

RabRow

« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2017, 03:35:33 PM »
Surely they could use words of condemnation when words such as bigots, fascists are used. Its no big deal. They could retract what they had said. If they don't then its plain to see where they are coming from. The three fingers are pointing back.

jjmack

« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2017, 04:14:32 PM »
Surely they could use words of condemnation when words such as bigots, fascists are used. Its no big deal. They could retract what they had said. If they don't then its plain to see where they are coming from. The three fingers are pointing back.

Hear hear, well said.  O0 O0

White dee

« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2017, 09:55:45 PM »

Who,who and who  ???

White dee

« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2017, 10:49:42 PM »

I think your pledging the 5th :P :P :P

I think you have a point Margaret, the auld switch a roo trick  :D :-*