Author Topic: Should aboration be legal in Northern Ireland?  (Read 10049 times)

BLOOMFIELD

Re: Should aboration be legal in Northern Ireland?
« Reply #255 on: December 07, 2018, 02:40:21 AM »
it is very sad , but some don't have a choice , and could be going through a very hard time.

If one is not in a satisfactory Financial  or Mental state, one should not be trying to get Pregnant.... :comando:
When will the I.R.A. pay Compensation to their Innocent Victims or Relatives.

White dee

« Reply #256 on: December 07, 2018, 08:50:48 PM »
If one is not in a satisfactory Financial  or Mental state, one should not be trying to get Pregnant.... :comando:

Oh please,get off your high Horse  :P
Love all, trust few, everything is real but,
Not everyone is true,,
        Buddha

Dot/dash

« Reply #257 on: December 09, 2018, 09:32:43 AM »

exactly         ..        :clapping:
love me       love my gelding    

henry irwin

« Reply #258 on: December 09, 2018, 01:36:16 PM »
 its a huge decision, and it gets bigger with time, but all said and done it's that persons choice.

tours

« Reply #259 on: December 13, 2018, 02:18:07 AM »
its a huge decision, and it gets bigger with time, but all said and done it's that persons choice.
No choice for the innocent ?

Kathleen Donnelly

« Reply #260 on: December 13, 2018, 11:26:11 PM »
I have thought long and hard about this subject. Thankfully I have never been in a situation were I would have been tempted to make such a decision. However, since the Republic has voted for abortion. I have wondered how I would vote if, I had a chance.Morally, I feel that abortion is indeed murder. However, I'm not sure that I would not vote for it, for people who do not share in my belief system. In other words can I take that freedom away from them, can I in good conscions (sp) take that freedom away from them? I'm still thinking!!

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #261 on: December 14, 2018, 01:54:10 AM »

K D , reasonable attitude  O0
When will the I.R.A. pay Compensation to their Innocent Victims or Relatives.

Dot/dash

« Reply #262 on: December 14, 2018, 04:56:10 PM »
I have thought long and hard about this subject. Thankfully I have never been in a situation were I would have been tempted to make such a decision. However, since the Republic has voted for abortion. I have wondered how I would vote if, I had a chance.Morally, I feel that abortion is indeed murder. However, I'm not sure that I would not vote for it, for people who do not share in my belief system. In other words can I take that freedom away from them, can I in good conscions (sp) take that freedom away from them? I'm still thinking!!

I believe              but I may be wrong             you've stated you are a retired Missionary Sister       

again I may be wrong in presuming you are not of the Anglican faith              but the Catholic faith     

in which case             you know exactly how to vote             would't voting for legalised abortion be

be condoning the killing of innocent life             

Kathleen Donnelly

« Reply #263 on: December 14, 2018, 10:15:24 PM »
Dot I think I stated my thoughts clearly. I do know the Churchs' teaching on the subject. I merely expressed my thoughts on the subject. I did not say how I would vote.Yes Dot, you'r assuming correctly I am indeed a Catholic, I'm also attend daily Mass and Communion. However that does not mean that I can't have questions on matters of faith. Nor can anyone in all charity question my faith, only God can look into my heart.PAX

Dot/dash

« Reply #264 on: December 15, 2018, 12:20:17 AM »
Dot I think I stated my thoughts clearly. I do know the Churchs' teaching on the subject. I merely expressed my thoughts on the subject. I did not say how I would vote.Yes Dot, you'r assuming correctly I am indeed a Catholic, I'm also attend daily Mass and Communion. However that does not mean that I can't have questions on matters of faith. Nor can anyone in all charity question my faith, only God can look into my heart.PAX

no one is questioning your faith                you/me are accountable to the Lord re our thoughts/actions

.     I'm aware that there are many religious sisters in USA  who are very much pick n mix Catholics     

I must emphasise that I'm not accusing you of being one             in my book  ' Thou shalt not kill '  is

one of God's commandments            not the Church's teaching              don't we still believe these

Commandments were given to Moses ?             wasn't Moses around  before Jesus Christ  who founded

the Catholic Church         and appointed Peter the first Pope ?               your attending daily Mass/Holy

Communion is between you/God              not for my information           

tours

« Reply #265 on: December 15, 2018, 02:32:08 AM »
Abortion or support of, is a mortal sin in the eyes of the Holy Roman Catholic Church. Ones eternal soul is put in severe peril.
We have no choice in this, and to think otherwise is simply wrong.
We can surely question if the teaching is wrong, yet it won't make Abortion any more right in God's eyes. It's simply murder.
Part of the problem with the present pontificate, is that Pope Francis has let the smoke of Sataninto the Church.
His utterances on very important issues has left the flock confused, in what exactly Our Churches teaching is.
He has been both ambiguous and silent on very many issues.
I say again, WHY did he not come out plain and simply against Abortion while in Ireland?  Especially give the on coming referendum. He failed his flock and the young Irish children soon to be murdered.

scarybiscuit

« Reply #266 on: December 15, 2018, 04:21:35 PM »
Whether you agree with abortion or not by not letting it here you are creating a cast system so those that  can afford to pop over to as it used be called an aunty in England .. have an abortion  silent and done those that can't tough .. noone who has an abortion plans a pregancy , how many men who project antiabortion have had releations and followed up a one night stand or abusive situation to see are you preggers? Hypocrites .. the abused  by family .. how would that child be loved ? Homeless .. mental .. . Middle class flossie ..you don't know and should not judge according to your religion ..contraception fails .. but oh lets keep pretence if your able to afford abortion go to England and pretend Ulster is God fearing no abuse  out marriage affairs young silly .. there are children not wanted creating  hell . Im scared for life my mum made my life hell and emotionally abused me  ironic she was religous.