Author Topic: Meghan and Harry's visit to Befast  (Read 3396 times)

Billy Fish

Re: Meghan and Harry's visit to Befast
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2020, 05:23:41 AM »
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

parkie

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2020, 09:10:41 AM »
More on Harry and Meghan,

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6150775498001
I live in Oz & If I want unbiased news I certainly would not be listening or watching this

gray_marian

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2020, 11:05:23 AM »
Typical Aussie claptrap.  Lol.  :D

An assault on the ears. Their grasp of the English language is tenuous to say the least....regardless of subject. Would avoid that channel like the plague itself. :read:

JackM

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2020, 12:57:46 PM »

:D
Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.
Justice for the RUC and British Army. Support Soldier F

JackM

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2020, 12:58:53 PM »
An assault on the ears. Their grasp of the English language is tenuous to say the least regardless of subject. Would avoid that channel like the plague itself. :read:

Indeed.   O0
Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.
Justice for the RUC and British Army. Support Soldier F

jillyfred

« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2020, 01:33:20 PM »
The Lady who said in five years time no one would know who the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were,is,to say the least,

insulting the intelligence of her fellow countrymen,and ,at the most,lacking in `savoir fayre`!!!

IMHO as always!

jilly

CMcG

« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2020, 04:09:21 PM »

Typical Aussie claptrap.  Lol.  :D

O0   Just when we thought that British news media was pretty C-R-A-P, this comes along to reveal levels of gossamer-thin substance that would make our very worst British journalists worthy of the Pulitzer Prize... Embarrassing.  ::)

If there are any images posted above that are important to you, take your own copy - I cannot guarantee they will appear indefinitely.

Billy Fish

« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2020, 07:01:05 PM »
O0   Just when we thought that British news media was pretty C-R-A-P, this comes along to reveal levels of gossamer-thin substance that would make our very worst British journalists worthy of the Pulitzer Prize... Embarrassing.  ::)

Indeed, but typical of the thinking of some, 'down under'.   :D
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

Billy Fish

« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2020, 07:02:00 PM »
I live in Oz & If I want unbiased news I certainly would not be listening or watching this

Indeed.   :)
Support Soldier F

JohnKelly

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2020, 02:29:22 AM »

My opinion of Harry is at Reply #7

Further to the topic on Harry and Megan who are now private citizens; in so far as their private lives are concerned in relation to the media, at this stage I think the world has more important issues to contend with.

I wouldn't judge Online SkyNews by the ravings of one Shock Jock, it does in fact have some interesting editorials from various international commentators which are open to the reader/listener to agree or disagree with.

parkie

« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2020, 03:27:36 PM »
My opinion of Harry is at Reply #7

Further to the topic on Harry and Megan who are now private citizens; in so far as their private lives are concerned in relation to the media, at this stage I think the world has more important issues to contend with.

I wouldn't judge Online SkyNews by the ravings of one Shock Jock, it does in fact have some interesting editorials from various international commentators which are open to the reader/listener to agree or disagree with.
With respect John Kelly the fact that a “shock jock” is given airtime is precisely the reason I choose not to listen/watch this channel & I guess he is in good company with the likes of Andrew Bolt
 I prefer to listen/watch ABC & SBS who provide IMO an  unbiased version of news as it unfolds here & around the world

GEMMA

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2020, 07:56:50 PM »
If i started a petition to banish Piers Morgan to Australia forever would anyone sign it?.

Jack The Kipper

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2020, 07:47:21 AM »
If i started a petition to banish Piers Morgan to Australia forever would anyone sign it?.

Sorry GEMMA but no, I think he is great TV, one of the very few centre right presenters at present, I love him in the mornings when I'am sitting having breakfast. "Get stuck in there Piers"
God Bless President Trump! God Bless Israel....and God Bless Big Rosie up our street!!!

JohnKelly

« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2020, 09:23:44 AM »
With respect John Kelly the fact that a “shock jock” is given airtime is precisely the reason I choose not to listen/watch this channel & I guess he is in good company with the likes of Andrew Bolt
 I prefer to listen/watch ABC & SBS who provide IMO an  unbiased version of news as it unfolds here & around the world

I guess it depends on which way you swing politically as to what you regard as biased or unbiased. :)

I don't agree with everything Andrew Bolt says but he does say it as it is, whereas a lot of others are for whatever reason reluctant to do so and go into wormspeak.

In my book Senator Hanson and Senator Lambie also say it as it is. I particularly like Senator Lambie, Pauline Hanson has her moments. ;)

Nothing wrong with SBS and in so far as the national news is concerned I am with you on ABC Radio/TV/Online as I can't be bothered with those Screaming Barbie Doll Newsreaders on the commercial channels. Mind you, the ABC has the reputation of being cardigan wearing lefties, especially when it comes to their current affair productions.

My favourite newsreader on the ABC is Tamara Oudyn. :-*

Anyhow, good to have a bit of the craic.

Cheers.

JohnKelly

« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2020, 09:24:31 AM »
Ooops - double post