Author Topic: This is not exceptable vv  (Read 2387 times)

ldugan

Re: This is not exceptable vv
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2018, 12:14:19 AM »
So they were stoning the buses because they were brought up hating the " security forces" and its Sinn Feins fault ! Nothing to do with parents ?

tours

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2018, 01:38:55 AM »
Decency has nothing to do with understanding the problem we have today. They were taught to hate the security forces. How did you envision  the next generation to turn out.
It would be funny, though I really do believe your serious.

Bigali

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2018, 08:09:31 AM »
Interesting Ali but, I can't agree with you,if the Parents are held responsible ( I think that's what you are saying here ) where's the accountability on the offender(s) ?
Making the Parents pay monetarily or otherwise is not the solution to this behaviour
in my humble opinion anyway,btw how many Children/ Kids do you have, I think that's a fair question considering what your suggesting,

It's no secret , I don't have children and I don't understand the relevance of your question , however , in the spirit of the FAIR QUESTION as you put it , how many children do YOU have and what would YOU propose be done about this situation ? I note that whilst having a dig at me you didn't offer any solution of your own.
Tout Prest

belle

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2018, 08:38:55 AM »
I don't believe that it is a hatred of police to be honest. I think a lot of it is lazy parenting, they have no respect for anyone or anything. Sure, they don't respect the dead how do you think they would respect the living. It's really sad.
Love like you've never been hurt,
Dance like no one's watching,
Sing like no one can hear you.

dadojohn

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2018, 09:56:56 AM »
THEY ARE JUST THUGS, THIEVES AND SPOILT BRATS, NOTHING POLITICAL ABOUT THEM, AND ANYONE TRYING TO BLAME ANY POLITICAL PARTY ARE BURYING THEIR HEADS IN THE SAND AS USUAL.

geraldine williamson

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2018, 01:57:40 PM »
I'm not sure i'd care really. We allow these people to do what ever they like and sit back doing nothing and saying nothing. The other extreme is that man who stabbed who killed the burglar.  We allow the criminals to do what they like >:D >:D >:D  It just makes me mad.
Hey Belle I'm with you once again on this topic, agree absolutely.  Do it when no-one is watching so there are no witnesses!!! We need new laws in this country.

belle

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2018, 02:40:28 PM »
Hey Belle I'm with you once again on this topic, agree absolutely.  Do it when no-one is watching so there are no witnesses!!! We need new laws in this country.

:)

O0
 O0
Love like you've never been hurt,
Dance like no one's watching,
Sing like no one can hear you.

James James

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2018, 03:06:37 PM »
Nahhhhh,... you don't want to lock them up, that just creates better criminals,  all they really need, is someone to have a little personal chat with them,... to give them a bit of persuasive encouragement to change their ways.       https://tinyurl.com/y72l66dc

Liz51

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2018, 05:19:58 PM »
Decency has nothing to do with understanding the problem we have today. They were taught to hate the security forces. How did you envision  the next generation to turn out.

Think your wrong in what you say ExBucKfastdinker .. some of these kids today seen things they should never have seen  by police and arm forces .. nothing to do with parents educating them to hate ..it’s the way of the world today some kids grow up bad .bad behaviour every where in all city’s

stickleback

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2018, 05:48:19 PM »

Round and round the mulberry bush  

It isn't the kids' fault, it's the fault of the parents.

It isn't the parents fault it's the fault of society.

It isn't the fault of society, it's the fault of government.

It isn't the fault of the government, it's the fault of the electorate

It isn't the fault of the electorate, it's the fault of the media

It isn't the fault of the media, it's the fault of the voter.

Round and round the mulberry bush we go.

Blame is a very easy game to play, which would actually make quite a good song title, come to think of it.

Truth is: kids are about conditioning.

Sean B

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2018, 07:21:16 PM »
Think your wrong in what you say ExBucKfastdinker .. some of these kids today seen things they should never have seen  by police and arm forces .. nothing to do with parents educating them to hate ..it’s the way of the world today some kids grow up bad .bad behaviour every where in all city’s

We’re supposed to have had peace now for twenty years so where did these kids see things they should never have seen? I believe parents teach kids to hate. There’s people on here who I am sure sit their grandchildren on their knee and try to instil  in them their hatred for the British/PUL.

jjmack

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2018, 08:55:54 PM »
We’re supposed to have had peace now for twenty years so where did these kids see things they should never have seen? I believe parents teach kids to hate. There’s people on here who I am sure sit their grandchildren on their knee and try to instil  in them their hatred for the British/PUL.

Absolutely spot on. Never truer words spoken. It is taught behaviour and lack of parental control.....oh a wee bit of bigotry thrown in for good measure.  ::)
Wear your RED POPPY with PRIDE.  Lest we forget. BUY BRITISH.  Support the forces of LAW and ORDER, PAST and PRESENT. Justice for the BRITISH ARMY.

jjmack

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2018, 08:57:25 PM »

What age would these kids be ? Twenty something ?  ::)
Wear your RED POPPY with PRIDE.  Lest we forget. BUY BRITISH.  Support the forces of LAW and ORDER, PAST and PRESENT. Justice for the BRITISH ARMY.

ExBuckfastdrinker

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2018, 10:57:13 PM »

For sure there is. Just look at the PSNI not welcome signs. MI5 not welcome, Brits Out etc etc.

Liz51

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2018, 10:29:33 AM »

Very sad to hear if people do that .i was brought up in Belfast I’ve seen what police can do..and I’m not talking about from 1969 ..I was only 12 walking home from my grandparents when troubles flare up on the falls I was fire at by army .wont go into any more than that .. I left belfast 1968 met my husband a English man who I am very proud of ..different religion to me .. just telling you these things so you know I was never brought up on hate as was a lot of people I know ..some of my family in Belfast have married people from different religion..we have no issues.. kids today a whole different breed ..drugs play a lot in what they do .