Author Topic: FIRST BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND  (Read 1787 times)

sillymilly

FIRST BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND
« on: May 05, 2018, 02:58:38 PM »
Who was your first boyfriend/girlfriend and would you like to meet them now to see how they look?  ::) :-* :-*

Bigali

Re: FIRST BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 04:04:07 PM »
My first girlfriends name was Ruth and I hadn't seen her since we went to the local youth club in Ballymoney as teenagers . About ten years ago I was helping out one day  in my brothers shop on a busy road in Belfast and in she walked looking for a few things . We recognised each other straight away and had a great old chat and a bit of a catch up , turns out she was happily married to a fella who was in the same job as me and who I had worked with some years before , small world.

She was every bit as good looking as she had been at seventeen , in fact I would say she was even better looking plus she still had the same warm genuine personality she always had . It made my day bumping into her  :)
Support Soldier F Support Soldier B

The courageous deeds and sacrifices of the RUC and UDR must never be airbrushed from history .

sillymilly

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 07:15:03 PM »
Hey Big one lol,
Seriously, maybe too personal, did it bring back any old feelings for her?
Milly  :-* :-*

Bigali

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2018, 07:19:24 PM »
Hey Big one lol,
Seriously, maybe too personal, did it bring back any old feelings for her?
Milly  :-* :-*

I spent the rest of the day in a mood of pleasant nostalgia but that was it really , we were only kids at the time and it was nothing serious  :)

The courageous deeds and sacrifices of the RUC and UDR must never be airbrushed from history .

Bigali

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2018, 09:52:03 PM »
What about your first boyfriend Sillymilly ?  ;)

sillymilly

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2018, 02:42:43 PM »
What about your first boyfriend Sillymilly ?  ;)
Hey Big, yes it's only fair I tell you mine, his name was Danny and we were but teenagers but thought we were in love, it lasted a few months and then we went our separate ways, haven't seen him since but hope he's very happy, he was a smashing guy   *

derdrei

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2018, 11:14:25 AM »
Who was your first boyfriend/girlfriend and would you like to meet them now to see how they look?  ::) :-* :-*
yes

derdrei

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2018, 10:59:26 AM »
yes
my first boy friend name was Frankie and I thought he was lovely .we  were only kids and when we left to live some where new i cried every time I thought of him. :(

johna

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2018, 03:00:50 AM »
My first “ real “ girlfriend we met at 17 or so. In two years we’ll celebrate our 50 anniversary

munich

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2019, 02:51:24 PM »
My 1st real !girl friend  was around 1983 she  was called  Brenda  .she lived around La Salle secondy school It would be nice to see her and talk about the past

Bigali

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2019, 03:27:53 PM »
Not meaning to dampen anyone’s nostalgia, but there can be a downside too . I bumped into another old girlfriend a couple of years back and as the Garth Brook song says. “she wasn’t quite the angel I remembered in my dreams “ and I thought how in the name of all that’s holy did I ever fancy you ? We had absolutely nothing in common or even anything to talk about , mind you , she probably thought the same about me !  :D