Author Topic: FIRST BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND  (Read 995 times)

sillymilly

FIRST BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND
« on: May 05, 2018, 02:58:38 PM »
Who was your first boyfriend/girlfriend and would you like to meet them now to see how they look?  ::) :-* :-*

Bigali

Re: FIRST BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 04:04:07 PM »
My first girlfriends name was Ruth and I hadn't seen her since we went to the local youth club in Ballymoney as teenagers . About ten years ago I was helping out one day  in my brothers shop on a busy road in Belfast and in she walked looking for a few things . We recognised each other straight away and had a great old chat and a bit of a catch up , turns out she was happily married to a fella who was in the same job as me and who I had worked with some years before , small world.

She was every bit as good looking as she had been at seventeen , in fact I would say she was even better looking plus she still had the same warm genuine personality she always had . It made my day bumping into her  :)
Tout Prest

sillymilly

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 07:15:03 PM »
Hey Big one lol,
Seriously, maybe too personal, did it bring back any old feelings for her?
Milly  :-* :-*

Bigali

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2018, 07:19:24 PM »
Hey Big one lol,
Seriously, maybe too personal, did it bring back any old feelings for her?
Milly  :-* :-*

I spent the rest of the day in a mood of pleasant nostalgia but that was it really , we were only kids at the time and it was nothing serious  :)
Tout Prest

Bigali

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2018, 09:52:03 PM »
What about your first boyfriend Sillymilly ?  ;)
Tout Prest

sillymilly

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2018, 02:42:43 PM »
What about your first boyfriend Sillymilly ?  ;)
Hey Big, yes it's only fair I tell you mine, his name was Danny and we were but teenagers but thought we were in love, it lasted a few months and then we went our separate ways, haven't seen him since but hope he's very happy, he was a smashing guy   *

derdrei

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2018, 11:14:25 AM »
Who was your first boyfriend/girlfriend and would you like to meet them now to see how they look?  ::) :-* :-*
yes

derdrei

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2018, 10:59:26 AM »
yes
my first boy friend name was Frankie and I thought he was lovely .we  were only kids and when we left to live some where new i cried every time I thought of him. :(

johna

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2018, 03:00:50 AM »
My first “ real “ girlfriend we met at 17 or so. In two years we’ll celebrate our 50 anniversary