Author Topic: Europa Hotel - Penthouse Pets  (Read 2169 times)

billh35

Europa Hotel - Penthouse Pets
« on: May 09, 2018, 05:03:38 PM »
Pictured here is one of the Europa Hotel's "Penthouse Pets" with Harper Brown, the famous General Manager of the hotel. Does anyone have any idea who she is? (I think her first name is Kathy judging by the necklace)

Bigali

Re: Europa Hotel - Penthouse Pets
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 05:27:08 PM »
Don't know,  but she was/is a good looking girl.

Yer man with his slicked back hair and moustache looks like the original smarmy slightly sleazy lounge lizard  :D
Support Soldier F Support Soldier B

The courageous deeds and sacrifices of the RUC and UDR must never be airbrushed from history .

belle

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 07:07:16 PM »

Yer man with his slicked back hair and moustache looks like the original smarmy slightly sleazy lounge lizard  :D
He's creepy :skull:
Love like you've never been hurt,
Dance like no one's watching,
Sing like no one can hear you.

jjmack

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2018, 09:12:06 PM »
As I recall they were all very beautiful women. I should know, I dated a few of them.  ;)
Wear your RED POPPY with PRIDE.  Lest we forget. BUY BRITISH.  Support the forces of LAW and ORDER, PAST and PRESENT. Justice for the BRITISH ARMY.

jjmack

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 09:14:15 PM »
Pictured here is one of the Europa Hotel's "Penthouse Pets" with Harper Brown, the famous General Manager of the hotel. Does anyone have any idea who she is? (I think her first name is Kathy judging by the necklace)

The boul Harper Brown. Slicker than Brylcream. Lol  :D A very nice man indeed.  :)
Wear your RED POPPY with PRIDE.  Lest we forget. BUY BRITISH.  Support the forces of LAW and ORDER, PAST and PRESENT. Justice for the BRITISH ARMY.

shytalk

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2018, 06:08:43 PM »
Belfast,s Hugh Heffner. :)

James James

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy