Author Topic: Irish Cricket  (Read 661 times)

jjmack

Irish Cricket
« on: May 12, 2018, 08:07:15 PM »
Congratulations to Irish Cricket on finally achieving 'Test Status' at long last. It has been a long time coming for us fans, but now it has happened. Congratulations to everyone for the hard work involved.  O0 O0
Wear your RED POPPY with PRIDE.  Lest we forget. BUY BRITISH.  Support the forces of LAW and ORDER, PAST and PRESENT. Justice for the BRITISH ARMY.

Sean B

Re: Irish Cricket
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 07:02:33 PM »
Iíve been in Malahide for three days now. No atmosphere like there is in Stormont when matches are played there. I will not describe the cricket >:D

Bigali

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 08:21:50 PM »
Iíve been in Malahide for three days now. No atmosphere like there is in Stormont when matches are played there. I will not describe the cricket >:D

Did you go to Gibneys for a pint ?  ;)
Tout Prest

Sean B

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 10:18:27 PM »
Certainly did. I thought prohibition was being brought in the way drink was flowing.

jjmack

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 07:34:58 PM »
Unfortunately Ireland lost, but put up a good fight and didn't disgrace themselves against a good side. Well done Ireland, onwards and upwards.  :)
Wear your RED POPPY with PRIDE.  Lest we forget. BUY BRITISH.  Support the forces of LAW and ORDER, PAST and PRESENT. Justice for the BRITISH ARMY.

Bigali

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 10:53:26 AM »
Unfortunately Ireland lost, but put up a good fight and didn't disgrace themselves against a good side. Well done Ireland, onwards and upwards.  :)

O0
Tout Prest