Author Topic: Missing Father  (Read 224 times)

Fiona73

Missing Father
« on: June 21, 2018, 08:14:30 AM »
Looking for any information, I am searching for my father who worked at Harland and Wolff in the 60's , my mother is Jeanette Haddock who had a sister call Kay, I was born in 1967, I have been told that he exceled at swimming and would possible have ben part of a swimming team, any information no matter how insignificant you may think it is would be helpful to me in helping to piece together my puzzle

Bread Basket

Re: Missing Father
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 06:36:04 PM »
Looking for any information, I am searching for my father who worked at Harland and Wolff in the 60's , my mother is Jeanette Haddock who had a sister call Kay, I was born in 1967, I have been told that he exceled at swimming and would possible have ben part of a swimming team, any information no matter how insignificant you may think it is would be helpful to me in helping to piece together my puzzle
Hi Fiona, if I recall correctly you originally submitted a similar post about 2 years ago and it does not look like you have had any progress.
Just a reminder for you to give as much info as you can to enable the people on here to try and help. Where did your mum live, how old, school attended any fact will potentially lead to a clue so id Urge you to give as much info as you can.
As I suggested in my last post to you, did you try and trace any Water Polo teams in Belfast.... if he was a good swimmer then there is a strong possibility that he may have played for the Works team.
Good luck