Author Topic: 7 suspected child trafficking victims rescued in Northern Ireland in 4 months!  (Read 1036 times)

BLOOMFIELD

@ ldugan         ---------------- Along with the Religious Perverts     ???   :whistle:
When will the I.R.A. pay Compensation to their Innocent Victims or Relatives.

ExBuckfastdrinker

The foreign nationals behind these crimes should be deported after serving prison time. >:D
O0

derdrei

The foreign nationals behind these crimes should be deported after serving prison time. >:D
I agree with you Idugan get rid of them disgusting they are. :o :o .

HarryHippo

@ ldugan         ---------------- Along with the Religious Perverts     ???   :whistle:

If you can get an indictment ?   ;)   I wonder how thats going ?  ;)
Lux Et Veritas

vinnym

Try telling that to the legal profession who make a fortune out of defending them.

BLOOMFIELD

If you can get an indictment ?   ;)   I wonder how thats going ?  ;)

Yea, trying to get Local Police, Judiciary , and especially Governments, to Indict, is a monumental task....   >:D
When will the I.R.A. pay Compensation to their Innocent Victims or Relatives.

ExBuckfastdrinker

Was watching the news last night and it was about pedo hunter groups and police telling them why they should stop. The police unit set up to tackle child groomers online was small, i mean really small, a handful of cops set up to tackle the problem. If anything it enforced the idea of pedo hunter groups.

Dot/dash

diabolical/vile/degenerate people       ...      the spawn of satan           >:D

love me       love my gelding    

derdrei

I agree idugan they should not be aloud to stay after that . :o .