Author Topic: Edward Street Belfast Pierucci  (Read 526 times)

pierucci

Edward Street Belfast Pierucci
« on: August 01, 2018, 03:00:42 PM »
My dad was Joe Pierucci - Terrazzo worker, my mum was Mary Pierucci, all of us lived at 21 Edward St, after she died we went to live in Manchester, just reading some of Little Italy posts, made me smile, a lot of names brought back happy memories

jillyfred

Re: Edward Street Belfast Pierucci
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 03:43:43 PM »
My dad was Joe Pierucci - Terrazzo worker, my mum was Mary Pierucci, all of us lived at 21 Edward St, after she died we went to live in Manchester, just reading some of Little Italy posts, made me smile, a lot of names brought back happy memories

===
Pierucci welcome to the Forum.
Lovely to hear of your connections to Belfast.

Also,that you smiled when you read the Little Italy posts.
Perhaps you will share with us your memories of living here before your family moved to Manchester.I have Italian family in Venice-Italy is one of the most beautiful countries in this world.
Ciao
jilly

johnnymac

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 12:40:29 AM »
When I was a teacher I had pupils from Edward Street in my class. There were the Lyttle sisters and Kathleen Torbitt who would have lived there in the 70's or even before.

Lupari

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2021, 10:06:48 PM »
Hi great to read about my family connections. My granny was Mary Perucci (Flood) Joe was her uncle. I think. Luparia started to work with terrazzo as per Pierucci.

St.Anthony

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2021, 01:35:42 AM »
Image may contain: 9 people, people standing, child and outdoor
Kids from the Half Bap. Robert White, Johnny Gallagher, Snowball McGreavy, Tomato Arthurs, Edward Chubby White, Tony White, Alex Magaterty Lawrence Matthews, Gerard Lyttle[/font][/size]