Author Topic: NEWS story - petition to remove Ian Paisley MP opened by N.I. Electoral Office  (Read 10434 times)

James James

What else has he also been recently up to, that he's also keeping quiet about. ?

This time in a Mayfair private member's club.

"At the meeting, it is understood Nigel Farage met with pro-Boris MP Priti Patel, insurance tycoon Arron Banks,... and DUP MP Ian Paisley Jr."

"Jun 23, 2019"
https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1144120/nigel-farage-brexit-party-meeting-tories-electoral-pact-labour-party

Billy Fish

Why would people who believe in Brexit, not meet up ? Seems a bit silly to me, to try and make something out of it. Lol  :D   ???
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

jillyfred

Why would people who believe in Brexit, not meet up ? Seems a bit silly to me, to try and make something out of it. Lol  :D   ???

===
Its perfectly normal Billy.
Sadly some have a problem these days with `normal`!!

LOL

jilly

JackM

Exactly.  O0
Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.
Justice for the RUC and British Army. Support Soldier F

JackM

===

LOL

jilly

Indeed, jilly.  :)
Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.
Justice for the RUC and British Army. Support Soldier F

Billy Fish

===

LOL

jilly

O0 O0
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

derdrei

===

LOL

jilly
so true jilly.