Author Topic: Speedy recovery Michelle  (Read 1227 times)

White dee

I'd like to help you out,which way did you come in.

brixmis

Re: Speedy recovery Michelle
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 09:48:49 AM »
Hmmmm! ??? ;)
Boomshanka

White dee

White dee

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 07:25:52 PM »

Dot/dash

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2018, 11:29:34 PM »
   can't  say I'm going to loose any sleep over her fracture     :)
love me       love my gelding    

tours

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 12:14:40 AM »
Your all heart. 😕
Why she promotes the murder of Irish children (abortion), and wants to see the Pope ??? Brass neck....

jjmack

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2018, 05:52:43 AM »

Nor me.  ::)
Wear your RED POPPY with PRIDE.  Lest we forget. BUY BRITISH.  Support the forces of LAW and ORDER, PAST and PRESENT. Justice for the BRITISH ARMY.

ExBuckfastdrinker

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2018, 11:04:43 AM »

Can you feel the love ,there are so many bitter People out there.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/trolls-mocking-michelle-oneills-leg-break-37194094.html
Disgusting behavior. I dont agree with most of what Michele stands for however mocking a women about her looks is low. Just 2 days ago she and other women from Sinn Fein were being mocked about their looks on this thread. And on the Belfast Pride thread gay people and straight people who support them are being called perverts, The devil and insane and the moderator is not taking action. 

Dot/dash

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2018, 11:19:57 AM »
Disgusting behavior. I dont agree with most of what Michele stands for however mocking a women about her looks is low. Just 2 days ago she and other women from Sinn Fein were being mocked about their looks on this thread. And on the Belfast Pride thread gay people and straight people who support them are being called perverts, The devil and insane and the moderator is not taking action.

she's only herself to blame                     she ought to remember firstly she's a MP                  dress

appropriately which includes application of make up             you have to admit she looks rather like a

lets put it this way             least said soonest mended               having said this         

one qualification for being in the public light                is being thick skinned       

tours

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2018, 01:15:51 PM »
Faux outrage and attention seeking.
My Mother would have smacked you round the legs, for being spolit..God rest her. RIP

James James

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2018, 03:24:33 PM »
There is that possibility I guess Bucky but, I think She'll be there.
So might Arlene, she has also been invited to attend the Papal Mass in Dublin.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/republic-of-ireland/invitation-to-popes-mass-in-dublin-for-dups-arlene-foster-37186839.html

Dot/dash

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2018, 11:22:40 AM »
So might Arlene, she has also been invited to attend the Papal Mass in Dublin.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/republic-of-ireland/invitation-to-popes-mass-in-dublin-for-dups-arlene-foster-37186839.html

she would have been expecting her invitation                 after all she is the leader of the DUP       

jillyfred

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2018, 11:42:13 AM »
she would have been expecting her invitation                 after all she is the leader of the DUP     

[/quote
===
If the Holy Father was visiting Northern Ireland, I should  think if an Invitation had been forthcoming, she  most likely would have attended.
Its a pity the visit was not one to include the UK to my mind.
If she is invited to the Republic its debatable.However,its up to herself and her Party to make
such a decision.
Personally I am easy either way to be honest.

jilly

jilly

ldugan

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2018, 02:16:46 PM »

Totally agree with you . It is disgusting behaviour from so called adults. Is it any wonder that today's society is in the state it is in with the attitude of these so called adults . No one has the right to demean anyone about their looks or clothing.
Totally uncalled for.