Author Topic: 1million Belfast cannabis seizure by PSNI  (Read 3560 times)

jjmack

Re: 1million Belfast cannabis seizure by PSNI
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2018, 07:40:28 AM »
Well done the PSNI. Great work. Keep this filth off our streets.  O0 O0
Wear your RED POPPY with PRIDE.  Lest we forget. BUY BRITISH.  Support the forces of LAW and ORDER, PAST and PRESENT. Justice for the BRITISH ARMY.

Dargan

« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2018, 01:07:17 PM »
That's a great weekend in store for the PSNI and a bad do for the pink elephants who want to plod about anonymously. It occurs to me that the very title "PSNI" ought to encourage its holders to revelry at the very least, so at least the smoking gear reached the right people. Nice work if you can get it.
Cryptic clue time: who wrote 1001 uses of vinegar but forgot chips? It's a war of attrition folks, make no mistake. Keep your thread alive. TF.

jjmack

« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2019, 06:12:31 AM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-46825315

Well done the PSNI.  Great work. Keep these gangsters and their filth off our streets.  :)
Wear your RED POPPY with PRIDE.  Lest we forget. BUY BRITISH.  Support the forces of LAW and ORDER, PAST and PRESENT. Justice for the BRITISH ARMY.

JackM

« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2019, 01:22:11 PM »
Great work by the PSNI. Well done.  :)
Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.
Justice for the RUC and British Army. Support Soldier F

BLOOMFIELD

"If someone tells me I've hurt their feelings, I say 'I'm still waiting to hear what your point is'."