Author Topic: Belfast ghosts  (Read 859 times)

Paul1978

Belfast ghosts
« on: August 26, 2018, 07:22:21 PM »
Anybody have any ghostly goings on stories

HarryHippo

Re: Belfast ghosts
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 11:24:20 PM »
Painting and selling ? 
Lux Et Veritas

ldugan

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 11:31:32 PM »
A wee story about a house off the Antrim Rd
While painting the inside of a house about 2 years ago I went to go downstairs to get a larger brush and as I turned I saw a figure of what looked like a young girl dressed in black but it was more like a silhouette it made me shiver she seemed to come out of a bedroom and move towards stairs to the right I donít know what happened next because I shut my eyes tight and hoped it wasnít there when I opened them again thank God she was gone.
That night I told my wife Karen and she said you want to knock the vodka on the head m8 but the next day a Thursday the man who owned the house and was a lecturer in Queens  made me one of the worse sandwiches  I ever had  I decided to tell him for badness what I saw upstairs and scare the crap out of him and then he  said O so you saw  are adopted Daughter then I said are you kidding me he then told  me his wife and Daughters see her all the time and if they go into the room sometimes they fell her energy go through them I was gob smacked.
On the Friday I went back to get paid for the painting and the Mother was there and she confirmed the story and said that the young girl must have been happy when she lived there.
 I have since heard that the house has been sold and has already been sold 5 times before that in the last 7 years now I know why they were painting it.
Great wee story Goodoldtimes look forward to reading more  :)

HarryHippo

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 11:41:35 PM »
Yea  just kidding Goodoldtimes  ...great story .. and  welcome  :)
Lux Et Veritas

jillyfred

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 01:12:36 PM »
:D

===
Welcome Goodoldtimes.
Enjoyed your story!

jilly
 :)

Goodoldtimes

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 11:52:05 PM »
I have a book called Number 91 it's in PDF format it's a very hard book to find now  if any body wants it PM me your email address