Author Topic: Member Seosamh  (Read 551 times)

ColinHarvey

Member Seosamh
« on: August 28, 2018, 03:04:32 PM »
Does anyone here know the member seosamh?
I came across a post of theirs from 2014 in which they said they knew my father before he emigrated to Australia and I would like to make contact.
From what I can see their last post was two years ago.
Help appreciated.

seos

Re: Member Seosamh
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 07:25:09 PM »
Hi colin,just seen that it was me that you were looking me, I knew your dad well we worked together in a firm called fullerton's and another company called K&E, E was rab's cousin called frank who I worked for till his death around 92/93,how is your mum june and dad doing how many kids did they finish up with lol they were both great people I used to run around with your dad, and I once got them back together again after they broke up lolol,your mum came from sandy row and your dad came from the shankill and I came from the falls lol  that was some mix of friendship during the trouble back here, your dad will know me by my name of Joe Curley, I'm delighted you got in touch with me it brought great memories back to me, Im sure rab and june are retired now, many thanks for getting in touch regards Joe O0 O0  tell your dad i still have a drink in the crown and robinsons now and again

ColinHarvey

Re: Member Seosamh
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 09:50:56 AM »
Hi Joe,
It is great to hear back from you.
Unfortunately Dad passed away just after Christmas from cancer.
Mum does remember you though and Dad had a terrific memory so Iím sure he would have too.
Mum and Dad had two kids, I have a younger sister.
Dad was a carpet layer until he retired and unfortunately I followed him into the trade as well although I am off the tools mostly now.
I took my family back to Belfast last September to meet all of Mums family and travel around.
We did have a drink in the Crown!
Mum would like to drop you a note if you are happy to give me an email address.
Thanks again for replying, I wish I could have let Dad know.
Colin