Author Topic: Again  (Read 987 times)

White dee

Again
« on: September 02, 2018, 03:15:39 PM »
Justice for all the innocent/ unarmed People who were
Gunned down by the British Soldiers,
For no other reason then their religion,were murdered.

Dot/dash

Re: Again
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 04:56:03 PM »

Cannabis worth 40,000 seized by PSNI in Co Londonderry[/size]https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/cannabis-worth-40000-seized-by-psni-in-co-londonderry-37273288.html

bring it on                 bring it on       :dance:
love me          love my gelding     

jjmack

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 09:51:34 PM »
Congratulations once again to the PSNI. Well done, one and all. Keep this filth off our streets.  O0 O0
Wear your RED POPPY with PRIDE.  Lest we forget. BUY BRITISH.  Support the forces of LAW and ORDER, PAST and PRESENT. Justice for the BRITISH ARMY.

derdrei

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 11:14:55 AM »
good one nobody needs that stuff  around them.

stickleback

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2019, 06:09:10 AM »

Nt: drug seizure values are quoted at the street sale value.

It doesn't reflect what the dealers lose.

In this day and age I can't believe that people still don't see the complete lack of logic keeping drugs illegal.

All it does is finance criminal enterprise, with us mugs, the taxpayers, picking up the tab.

Wasted police resources and lots of killings.

Overpopulated prisons with kids who, on release, go straight back to what they were doing before.

If I wanted a spliff, and although I've tried it it wasn't for me, I could get the stuff in ten minutes: It really is that easy to acquire in any city. If anyone wants any drug it is very easily acquired.

Instead, we seem to prefer having the cops running around like headless chickens, putting their lives on the line, fighting an unwinnable war.

With all the proceeds feeding the criminal fraternity.

Round and round the mulberry bush.

It doesn't make sense.

syriana

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2019, 09:58:36 AM »

Nt: drug seizure values are quoted at the street sale value.

It doesn't reflect what the dealers lose.

In this day and age I can't believe that people still don't see the complete lack of logic keeping drugs illegal.

All it does is finance criminal enterprise, with us mugs, the taxpayers, picking up the tab.

Wasted police resources and lots of killings.

Overpopulated prisons with kids who, on release, go straight back to what they were doing before.

If I wanted a spliff, and although I've tried it it wasn't for me, I could get the stuff in ten minutes: It really is that easy to acquire in any city. If anyone wants any drug it is very easily acquired.

Instead, we seem to prefer having the cops running around like headless chickens, putting their lives on the line, fighting an unwinnable war.

With all the proceeds feeding the criminal fraternity.

Round and round the mulberry bush.

It doesn't make sense.

Couldn't agree more.  I was doing a power point presentation to some civil servants about twenty years ago in the building in Bedford Street which is now The Grand Central Hotel - during the question and answer session at the end I got into trouble for espousing blanket drugs decriminalisation.  I was caught out giving an honest spontaneous reaction to an unexpected question.

The illegality of some drugs has spawned a dangerous drugs culture.  It's inevitable that someone will remind us of the number of deaths caused by illegal drug taking - but before they do so they should compare these statistics with the  deaths dispensed by competing drugs gangs and the fatalities from the effects of legal drugs like alcohol and tobacco.
The legalisation of drugs would make drugs gangs redundant which should result in a significant decrease in violent crime and it would provide a considerable source of revenue for the taxpayer.

Criminalisation won't make illegal drugs go away - they are here to stay.
The Truth is a Lie Which Hasn't Been Found Out.

Monkey Nuts

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2019, 06:47:24 PM »
Stickleback and Syriana are both 100% correct, a war which

will never be won.  Many other countries have tried and failed.

Decriminalisation and better still, legalisation would offer a better solution.

Don't believe the old story of it being the gateway to harder drugs.

Much more harm and suffering caused by government drugs alcohol

and tobacco.

The taxes raised and taking the dealers out of the circle along with

strict controls would help with some problems of criminality.

Stickleback is correct in saying if it is required  it would not be difficult

to get hold of. As for growing there is hundreds if not thousands of

grow rooms in any town and I do mean any. Many U.S.A. states and lots

of other countries have had a change of thinking about drug laws.

They will never win a war against drugs.  Some might not like that

idea but it's true.  They will just push it further underground and

inflate the price and profits drug dealers make. Maybe they should have

a referendum on it, wouldn't that be interesting?

toadstool999

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2019, 04:20:26 PM »
Here in sunny Vermont it's now legal to possess Marijuana, but not to buy or sell it. Makes no sense. Next door in Massachusetts it's legal to buy it, so it's easy to drive across the state line , buy some and bring it home. It's all very professional and open, there's no sleaziness or embarrassment  involved, it's just a shop.
The biggest danger here is the ease with which people can get heroin and opioids. It's a huge problem.
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity