Author Topic: What on earth.  (Read 1856 times)

Falls

What on earth.
« on: October 05, 2018, 03:35:24 PM »
Just read about the TWO WEEK old girl assaulted by,what I can only describe as a monster.I pray the little girl will be okay.So anyone agree that compensation be paid to this child and be put in a safe place until she reaches 18.I used the word assaulted because I could not bear to write the obvious.

grandad

Re: What on earth.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 07:16:26 PM »
The child should be compensated without question and the animal who assaulted the child be castrated and then handed over to a room full of caring mothers and then hung in public as a warning to others of that ilk.

tours

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 08:02:46 PM »
Devilish/satanic. I cant find words to describe my complete horror. What type of animal/beast would do such a thing.
Off the scale evil.
If I worked in his jail, I would be tempted to poison his food, and happily do time for it.

jjmack

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 08:29:10 PM »
The child should be compensated without question and the animal who assaulted the child be castrated and then handed over to a room full of caring mothers and then hung in public as a warning to others of that ilk.

Hear hear, well said.  O0 O0
Wear your RED POPPY with PRIDE.  Lest we forget. BUY BRITISH.  Support the forces of LAW and ORDER, PAST and PRESENT. Justice for the BRITISH ARMY.

misssmyth1

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2018, 09:09:40 PM »
 I think a lethal injection would be in order  sorry if not 'politically correct' or if I am abusing his 'human rights '    !!!!!!!!!

toadstool999

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2018, 09:58:19 PM »
Someone who would do that is obviously very seriously mentally ill.  I don't think that killing criminals is an ever an answer, but sometimes you hear of something so awful that you think "Well maybe in this case... ".
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

White dee

Should this evil monster be named,
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2018, 12:50:38 AM »

I'm not in favour of the death penalty but for this, I'd gladly volunteer to do the Job  >:D
Police warn public not to name man charged with raping two-week-old - baby remains in intensive care

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/police-warn-public-not-to-name-man-charged-with-raping-twoweekold-baby-remains-in-intensive-care-37389277.html
Love all, trust few, everything is real but,
Not everyone is true,,
        Buddha

derdrei

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2018, 03:44:19 AM »
it is so awful hanging is to good for him, the poor we mite has suffer for his sins . :( :( .

misssmyth1

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2018, 11:26:33 AM »
I agree with you toadstool but in a lot of cases there is no cure ever  I wouldn't take someones life away lightly but in some cases I believe it is better but it won't come to that. hell be put away somewhere get treated well have 'therapy '  fed watered and when they think he's rehabilitated they will let him out hell most likely offend again according to statistics most  like him  do re offend .it is there in them.  They are given meds to control the urges and they are trusted to take them?!!! ..I believe for some crimes a lethal injection is the answer . I can live with this . i know most people would disagree with me

Falls

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2018, 02:01:30 PM »
I wrongly stated the two week old was a girl.I hope the little one recovers and the accused gets a lengthy sentence.

toadstool999

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2018, 05:06:33 PM »
I agree with you toadstool but in a lot of cases there is no cure ever  I wouldn't take someones life away lightly but in some cases I believe it is better but it won't come to that. hell be put away somewhere get treated well have 'therapy '  fed watered and when they think he's rehabilitated they will let him out hell most likely offend again according to statistics most  like him  do re offend .it is there in them.  They are given meds to control the urges and they are trusted to take them?!!! ..I believe for some crimes a lethal injection is the answer . I can live with this . i know most people would disagree with me

Maybe they should cut his ball icks off.
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

ldugan

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2018, 10:12:17 PM »
I agree with you misssmyth1,They can never be cured. The Death penalty is the only answer.   

derdrei

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2018, 12:32:09 AM »
Someone who would do that is obviously very seriously mentally ill.  I don't think that killing criminals is an ever an answer, but sometimes you hear of something so awful that you think "Well maybe in this case... ".
I agree just shocking he has to be put away . >:D

sapper

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2018, 06:17:26 AM »
give him a blunt knife and make him cut his own balls off

Jack The Kipper

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2018, 07:43:26 AM »
I agree just shocking he has to be put away . >:D

In a couple of years time we'll see a pixilated photo of him strolling along Newcastle promenade with a small pack on his shoulders on a jaunt around the Mournes and then a nice wee cup of tea outside a café on the main street watching all the little children passing by.  >:D
God bless you President Trump.