Author Topic: To be young and black in N. Ireland.  (Read 1472 times)

jjmack

Re: To be young and black in N. Ireland.
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2018, 11:01:11 PM »
What exactly do find "really good" about being a minority in your own country derdrei?

I think she is getting a little mixed up.  ::)
Wear your RED POPPY with PRIDE.  Lest we forget. BUY BRITISH.  Support the forces of LAW and ORDER, PAST and PRESENT. Justice for the BRITISH ARMY.

Hugh Jarce

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2018, 05:53:36 PM »
Hi Hugh Jarce, Welcome to the forum  :) . Can you explain how derdrei would  be a minority in her own country ? :)

Certainly Mr dugan,first you invite over a million people from Africa/middle east etc to Ireland,then watch as their numbers quickly multiply due to birth rate figures,meanwhile the locals are having one or two children per family,simple mathematics would dictate that in a few generations the Irish become a minority in their own country,it's all set out in The Kalergi plan.

Dot/dash

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2018, 06:03:11 PM »
Certainly Mr dugan,first you invite over a million people from Africa/middle east etc to Ireland,then watch as their numbers quickly multiply due to birth rate figures,meanwhile the locals are having one or two children per family,simple mathematics would dictate that in a few generations the Irish become a minority in their own country,it's all set out in The Kalergi plan.

I agree with you             oh wise one      :)
love me       love my gelding    

ldugan

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2018, 07:11:08 PM »

Thank you for your reply. After researching Ireland 2040 I would agree with you.  :)

jjmack

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2018, 09:03:35 PM »
Thank you for your reply. After researching Ireland 2040 I would agree with you.  :)

Who wouldn't agree. It's only a matter of time for the Free State, who will be overrun.  Thank God for Brexit.  ::)
Wear your RED POPPY with PRIDE.  Lest we forget. BUY BRITISH.  Support the forces of LAW and ORDER, PAST and PRESENT. Justice for the BRITISH ARMY.

derdrei

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2018, 11:26:46 AM »
I think she is getting a little mixed up.  ::)
thank you jjmack  :D .

desi

JUSTICE FOR THE BALLYMURPHY 11.

MargaretS

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2018, 03:38:58 PM »
Don't think it will take until 2040  ::)

its talk like this has bigots dressing in KKK  uniforms
and invading people  of other religions churches
some people might call them british patriots
well tommy whatever you call him  would
 its been going on here for years
TIME  FOR IT To STOP

stickleback

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2018, 08:14:23 PM »
its talk like this has bigots dressing in KKK  uniforms
and invading people  of other religions churches
some people might call them british patriots
well tommy whatever you call him  would
 its been going on here for years
TIME  FOR IT To STOP

I recall, as a kid, there was only one black family in the school.

They lived in Melrose St, off the Lisburn Rd circa 1977

I recall someone, as a kid, making a racist comment in the street towards the girl, Leonora.

She shot back: You was underdone but we was done just right !

40 yrs later that sticks in my brain.

I was too young and too daft to do anything, but my natural predisposition these days would be to stick up for the underdog everytime. My cowardice as a kid haunts me. 

BLOOMFIELD

When will the I.R.A. pay Compensation to their Innocent Victims or Relatives.

James James

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2018, 02:31:24 AM »
"September 24 2017"
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/community-centre-in-east-belfast-targeted-in-pigs-head-hate-crime-36163076.html

East Belfast graffiti pictures by DUP councillor George Dorrian, who also condemned the incident.

derdrei

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2018, 11:58:33 PM »
What exactly do find "really good" about being a minority in your own country derdrei?
it will always be home to me I was born and reared there , but like so many people I had to leave for the safety of my children. Irish people have left for the same reason there is more Irish people all round the world than we will ever know.