Author Topic: Old building  (Read 374 times)

Flipping heck

Old building
« on: October 17, 2018, 08:54:26 AM »
Home in Belfast for a few days I called to a shop in Royal Avenue, Nesbitts cookware,
Came out of the shop, across the road, there is a red brick building ( beautiful) dated 1884 and something like ď Grahamís LifeĒ  in the brick work, Iím afraid eye sight not too good, however, a building sitting along the side of the road caught my eye, and I would love to know if anyone has any knowledge on it. Iíve tried the Census but nothing there.
Itís nothing out of the ordinary but from all the modern buildings around it just beautiful.

deke

Re: Old building
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 03:12:46 AM »
Home in Belfast for a few days I called to a shop in Royal Avenue, Nesbitts cookware,
Came out of the shop, across the road, there is a red brick building ( beautiful) dated 1884 and something like ď Grahamís LifeĒ  in the brick work, Iím afraid eye sight not too good, however, a building sitting along the side of the road caught my eye, and I would love to know if anyone has any knowledge on it. Iíve tried the Census but nothing there.
Itís nothing out of the ordinary but from all the modern buildings around it just beautiful.

Gresham Life Assurance Society Ltd        72 Royal Ave Belfast
I used to be indecisive.   Now I'm not so sure.

Flipping heck

Re: Old building
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 08:30:07 AM »
Thank you Deke now Iím home I have the time to look it up, address is very helpful thank you.