Author Topic: Brennan family  (Read 336 times)

deirdre

Brennan family
« on: October 29, 2018, 02:50:59 PM »

deirdre

Re: Brennan family
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 03:05:33 PM »

Photo above..Brennan Family Alton st / Library st Belfast 1909c..left to right Joseph Brennan age 24yrs .girl possible Annie 25yrs or Threasa 21yrs.Brennan,Michael Brennan age 14yrs..woman possible Cathrine Brennan age 53yrs (mum) Bernard Brennan age 20yrs
Front row Possible Joe Brennan age 54yrs (dad) and my grandfather Robert Brennan age18yrs..photo I think was taken at Mary Brennans wedding to George Simpson Belfast.. would be great to be able to ID all in the photo..ARE THESES YOUR BRENNAN.

jillyfred

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 03:31:24 PM »

Derdrei cannot help with identification-but do love to see these old photographs of times and
people gone by.

jilly :)

deirdre

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 03:50:13 PM »
Derdrei cannot help with identification-but do love to see these old photographs of times and
people gone by.

jilly :)
me too I love old photos it's just one of many..it took me awhile to work out how to post the photo on here but got there in the end.
..im 80% sure I have the ID correct and  hope maybe hook up with 2nd cousin through this photo..

jillyfred

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2018, 04:42:57 PM »
me too I love old photos it's just one of many..it took me awhile to work out how to post the photo on here but got there in the end.
..im 80% sure I have the ID correct and  hope maybe hook up with 2nd cousin through this photo..

==
Hope you do Deirdre.
As for posting `links` or photographs-not me!!
The dog would be better at it!!!
jilly :D