Author Topic: Worse than an ULSTER FRY ?  (Read 641 times)

BLOOMFIELD

Re: Worse than an ULSTER FRY ?
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2018, 11:11:39 PM »
wot no baked beans     :D
Ye Foreigner  ;)
When will the I.R.A. pay Compensation to their Innocent Victims or Relatives.

HarryHippo

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2018, 11:30:51 PM »
How do you eat your fry ? .. do you use a knife and fork ? , just a fork . just your bare hands, or do you do what i used to do when i indulged in them .. open your gub, tilt the plate and just tip the lot in !!  ?  ;)    :)
Lux Et Veritas

ExBuckfastdrinker

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2018, 12:10:58 AM »
You have to die of something. If i die because of the ole Ulster Fry so be it.

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2018, 02:02:38 AM »
How do you eat your fry ? .. do you use a knife and fork ? , just a fork . just your bare hands, or do you do what i used to do when i indulged in them .. open your gub, tilt the plate and just tip the lot in !!  ?  ;)    :)

I have a dainty little mouth, and eat it in a civilized Gentlemanly fashion, knife / fork, and a napkin to wipe my dainty lips. ;)
When will the I.R.A. pay Compensation to their Innocent Victims or Relatives.

Dot/dash

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2018, 11:29:32 AM »

I'm a wild one              use my fingers                isn't this what there're for  :D
love me       love my gelding    

derdrei

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2018, 11:06:42 PM »

food,delicious,lunch,dinner,breakfast,bacon,pork,cooking,traditional,homemade,bread,nutrition,grow,knife,plate,toast,ready,meal,dining   

People / Doctors / Nutritionists , complain that it is " A Heart Attack on a plate "  :o

What about this   :o >:D

https://www.ewg.org/childrenshealth/glyphosateincereal/

" Increasingly, glyphosate is also sprayed just before harvest on wheat, barley, oats and beans that are not genetically engineered.

Glyphosate kills the crop, drying it out so that it can be harvested sooner than if the plant were allowed to die naturally."

https://ensia.com/features/glyphosate-drying/

" Another use that few consumers are aware of also has contributed to increased glyphosate use: Pre-harvest crop desiccation. Originating in
Scotland in the 1980s, this practice involves applying the herbicide to a standing crop toward the end of the growing season with the express

purpose of expediting the natural process that would occur, where a crop slowly dies and dries in the field. The glyphosate kills the crop so it

can be dry enough to harvest sooner than if it were left to die naturally ó allowing the farmer to clear the field before the onset of unfavorable

weather. Given how long they are usually in storage, the moisture levels of grain crops need to be low enough to store without getting

moldy. The practice has since gained significant traction in North America, particularly in the northern regions of the Great Plains and the grain

belt of Midwestern and western Canada, where cold, wet weather comes early."

And some say that VEGETARIANISM is Healthier...  ::) :whistle:

" Currently, few statistics exist regarding the acreage subject to glyphosate desiccation or the overall quantity of glyphosate use for drying, but

thereís little doubt that the practice is expanding across a variety of crops including corn, peas, soybeans, flax, rye, lentils, triticale,
buckwheat, canola, millet, potatoes, sugar beets, soybeans and other edible legumes. "
========================================================================================================== Gotta go, my Ulster Fry awaits me. .. ;D :nyam:
looks really ummy  ::)

GandT

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2018, 11:15:01 PM »

food,delicious,lunch,dinner,breakfast,bacon,pork,cooking,traditional,homemade,bread,nutrition,grow,knife,plate,toast,ready,meal,dining   

The best still-life portrait I have seen for a long time. My duodenal 'ulster' says no; my brain says 'Lord, make me good - but not yet!' :) :)

jillyfred

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2018, 12:51:53 PM »
The best still-life portrait I have seen for a long time. My duodenal 'ulster' says no; my brain says 'Lord, make me good - but not yet!' :) :)

===
 :D

toadstool999

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2018, 07:06:36 PM »

"Just fire it right in there mate!"

Image result for hippo eating
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

gonetolondon

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2018, 08:41:57 AM »
food,delicious,lunch,dinner,breakfast,bacon,pork,cooking,traditional,homemade,bread,nutrition,grow,knife,plate,toast,ready,meal,dining Now i'm [censored] dying for one! :(  And it also has a slice of tomato which makes part of your five-a-day. So in theory U R allowed 5 of these. :P  I'm not worried about the stuff that they spray on the crops. I used to smoke Woodbines. :-\

GandT

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2018, 10:06:14 AM »
Now i'm [censored] dying for one! :(  And it also has a slice of tomato which makes part of your five-a-day. So in theory U R allowed 5 of these. :P  I'm not worried about the stuff that they spray on the crops. I used to smoke Woodbines. :-\

Followed by lunch - Paris buns, lemonade and 2 Park Drive - remember them - much better than Woodbine! ;) ;)

jillyfred

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2018, 10:10:40 AM »

Paris Buns-----food for the Gods!

jilly :)

GandT

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2018, 10:11:37 AM »
Paris Buns-----food for the Gods!

jilly :)

Wot?? No fegs?? :)

derdrei

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2018, 10:15:40 AM »
make's me hungry looking at it :) .

wb54

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2018, 11:13:06 PM »
Hi everyone, 
                  Does any others think thatís a ď no smoking ď notice on the table ?
                  Even if you donít watch you health, someone else cares about you.

Billy.