Author Topic: Cliftonville FC issue further Jay Donnelly statement.  (Read 2888 times)

ExBuckfastdrinker

jjmack

Re: Cliftonville FC issue further Jay Donnelly statement.
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2019, 06:00:20 AM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-46822351

Seems he got off lightly. He should have got 4 years in jail. Cliftonville must now sack this perverted player.  >:D
Wear your RED POPPY with PRIDE.  Lest we forget. BUY BRITISH.  Support the forces of LAW and ORDER, PAST and PRESENT. Justice for the BRITISH ARMY.

JackM

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2019, 01:20:57 PM »
An appalling disgrace Cliftonville have taken no action to sack, this pervert.   >:(
Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.
Justice for the RUC and British Army. Support Soldier F

jjmack

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2019, 09:50:19 PM »
http://email.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/T/v40000016841f632d3945490163e8081a5/9cd8d7f8d6ed45340000021ef3a0bcc3/9cd8d7f8-d6ed-4534-be3f-0cbcdc290c95?__dU__=v0oQlZ2XmHtXiWefx_zBr6oSDOdDEyJMNBt1aaocywPHw=

Disgraceful that the club haven't acted and sacked this pervert. What an appalling way to treat their supporters and the Community. Shameful, disrespectful and totally appalling.  >:D
Wear your RED POPPY with PRIDE.  Lest we forget. BUY BRITISH.  Support the forces of LAW and ORDER, PAST and PRESENT. Justice for the BRITISH ARMY.

Jack The Kipper

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2019, 07:44:24 AM »
http://email.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/T/v40000016841f632d3945490163e8081a5/9cd8d7f8d6ed45340000021ef3a0bcc3/9cd8d7f8-d6ed-4534-be3f-0cbcdc290c95?__dU__=v0oQlZ2XmHtXiWefx_zBr6oSDOdDEyJMNBt1aaocywPHw=

Disgraceful that the club haven't acted and sacked this pervert. What an appalling way to treat their supporters and the Community. Shameful, disrespectful and totally appalling.  >:D

Agree 100%, but I think there are legal issues involved.
God Bless President Trump! God Bless Israel....and God Bless Big Rosie up our street!!!

jjmack

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2019, 10:15:04 AM »
Agree 100%, but I think there are legal issues involved.

The scumbag is a convicted child pervert and is now placed on the sex offenders register. His employers are well within their rights to terminate his contract of employment, just as others have done in similar circumstances.
The fact that the club seems to be in limbo over issue, speaks volumes on the clubs moral stance and it is this, that has angered supporters and the public.  >:D

stickleback

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2019, 06:39:38 PM »
The scumbag is a convicted child pervert and is now placed on the sex offenders register. His employers are well within their rights to terminate his contract of employment, just as others have done in similar circumstances.
The fact that the club seems to be in limbo over issue, speaks volumes on the clubs moral stance and it is this, that has angered supporters and the public.  >:D

I somehow doubt that the contract he signed with Cliftonville FC included a clause that he needed to be a fine upstanding christian. If he gets done for whatever it is so be it. To me a 23 yr old sportsman having online relations with a 16 yr old is hardly crime of the century.

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2019, 09:58:59 PM »
I somehow doubt that the contract he signed with Cliftonville FC included a clause that he needed to be a fine upstanding christian. If he gets done for whatever it is so be it. To me a 23 yr old sportsman having online relations with a 16 yr old is hardly crime of the century.

Correct, It is perfectly LEGAL. ::)
Soldier F Supporter, equal Justice for all.

When will the I.R.A. pay Compensation to their Innocent Victims or Relatives.

jjmack

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2019, 01:06:59 AM »

He has brought his employer into disrepute, that's enough to terminate his contract. It wasn't an 'online relationship', he posted both of them having sex without her permission and against the law as she is under 18 years old and legally still considered a child. His actions were totally illegal and despicable. He is a scum bag, pure and simple.  >:D

JackM

Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.

JackM

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2019, 12:46:59 PM »

Cliftonville FC could take a lesson from Ulster Rugby on how they dealt with it and those Rugby guys were innocent.   :)

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2019, 08:51:53 PM »
He has brought his employer into disrepute, that's enough to terminate his contract. It wasn't an 'online relationship', he posted both of them having sex without her permission and against the law as she is under 18 years old and legally still considered a child. His actions were totally illegal and despicable. He is a scum bag, pure and simple.  >:D

Do you ever read the Facts , as the Law pertains to this debacle   :comando: 
Soldier F Supporter, equal Justice for all.

When will the I.R.A. pay Compensation to their Innocent Victims or Relatives.

jillyfred

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2019, 02:48:40 PM »

What I can`t get my head around is his girlfriend stating `I am standing by my man`-and a lot
of other stuff she posted with regard to this young fellow.
I never could understand the females who did this.
No way would any decent girl/woman ever look again `the side the guy was on`-he would have been
`history`.
Thankfully,never had the problem personally-one step out of line and that would have been it for
me! :D
Must be a `new`breed today!
jilly

JackM

« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2019, 11:06:18 AM »
Disgraceful that this Football `club` have taken no action, whatsoever.  >:(  Then of course, it seems they have bigger problems.   :D