Author Topic: Primark  (Read 751 times)

syriana

Primark
« on: December 04, 2018, 08:37:05 PM »
I tried a Googling 'cause of Primark fire Belfast' but I can't find any definitive info on how the fire started.  Like everyone else I heard rumours weeks ago that it was an accident by workman and a blowtorch.   I would assume that there was an investigation and find it odd that the public haven't been updated with more info.  Many hard working independent retailers have suffered in the immediate area you would think that they would be looking for someone to sue.
Never Let The Truth Get In The Way Of Your Interpretation Of Someone Else's Opinion.

ExBuckfastdrinker

Re: Primark
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 11:55:05 PM »
The name of the company carrying out the work for primark was Bennett Construction. I to tried to search for a cause to why or whom was responsible for the fire and found nothing.

HarryHippo

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 11:58:11 PM »
The name of the company carrying out the work for primark was Bennett Construction. I to tried to search for a cause to why or whom was responsible for the fire and found nothing.
That dosnt surprise me .. i used to go into Primark every week for a bargain ... and found ' nothing '  ;)
Lux Et Veritas

derdrei

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 04:38:54 AM »
that sounds very odd must have been some think. :-\

Allen Hig

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2018, 09:48:24 AM »
The enquiry is still ongoing.

syriana

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2018, 05:55:43 PM »
I was having dinner in Central Belfast a few weeks ago and eavesdropped (I know - naughty) on an adjoining table.  They were a party of four expensively dressed business types and were discussing the Primark fire.   The conversation alluded to two workmen using blow lamps on rivets as an easy way to perform a task which should have been performed by other means.  Maybe they were just speculating like the rest of us - I don't know.
Never Let The Truth Get In The Way Of Your Interpretation Of Someone Else's Opinion.

ExBuckfastdrinker

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2018, 11:57:29 PM »
The BBC asked primark today and they failed to comment.
Surely the fire service would know.

Jack The Kipper

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2018, 07:38:12 AM »

Maybe the guy responsible was a tout (Informer) and its all being covered up....as per the norm!!
God bless you President Trump.

jillyfred

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2018, 08:45:22 AM »

Maybe the guy responsible was a tout (Informer) and its all being covered up....as per the norm!!

===
 :D

tours

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2018, 10:31:16 AM »
Over a thousand people queuing up for the reopening. How sad. No such long wait at God's house.

sj

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2018, 05:52:11 AM »
Over a thousand people queuing up for the reopening. How sad. No such long wait at God's house.

Tours  .you can't blame that on Primark "" :D   Have a good Christmas.
I'm patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it ...

jillyfred

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2018, 10:51:56 AM »
Tours  .you can't blame that on Primark "" :D   Have a good Christmas.

===
 :D

tours

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2018, 02:44:48 PM »
I always have a good Christmas.
I don't blame it on Primark, just wondering who in their right minds would be queuing for this store to reopen, and how many of them will see the inside of a Christian service over CHRISTmas. 🙄
God Bless you....

derdrei

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2018, 10:59:49 PM »
:D .

MargaretS

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2018, 11:40:32 PM »

did a crackpot D U P    pastor
not say GOD DID IT