Author Topic: HEAD DRUG DEALER SHOT DEAD ON GLEN RD OUTSIDE KIDS SCHOOL  (Read 9657 times)

Sally Ann

Re: HEAD DRUG DEALER SHOT DEAD ON GLEN RD OUTSIDE KIDS SCHOOL
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2018, 03:12:22 AM »
According to the entire Sunday press, he was certainly no angel and was involved up to his neck in the drugs trade. That figures. A 'professional hit' is not handed out to everybody, its reserved for those who are involved in dirty dealings. As I have stated previously, he owned a successful haulage business and what better way to convey drugs from the Free State to Northern Ireland ? I sincerely hope the Serious Organised Crime Agency throughly investigate his assets and confiscate any assets derived from crime.  ::)

jj.  Sure isn't it great how the gutter press can make such statements which can slander and break an individuals character  ~ especially when their dead and can't defend themselves so!? Which is why I personally don't take on-board anything which they publish!

Oh! & BTW ISFAIK, don't think that 'one' needs to have a 'Cross Border Haulage Business' specifically, to transport ANY form of contraband from the Free State ~ Sure weren't many of our Ma's & Da's doing same during WWII & beyond, when the Border and stringent checks WERE in place!?!?! ;) ??? :o
I only got drunk, I never got stupid!

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2018, 04:06:40 AM »
could not have picked a worse place for the awful  carry on , kids school for goodness sake. :( .

The kinds of people  ::) involved in that Lifestyle, have no regard for " Collateral Damage "
Soldier F Supporter, equal Justice for all.

When will the I.R.A. pay Compensation to their Innocent Victims or Relatives.

tours

« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2018, 10:57:36 AM »
Derdrei, you are quite right in what you say, but I'll go one step further too state ~ ~ ~  which again is a fact, as anyone living in this area can confirm. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

On both sides of the Glen Road, between those two C.B's. Schools, (& also into the adjoining Streets may I add) the parents, in their cars, are there in their droves to collect their little darlings and in doing so, not only create havoc due to their parking ways, they are also breaking the 'High Way Code'!  But yet, the powers to be ~ i.e., P.S.N.I., & the Traffic Wardens, it would seem, have been totally complainant in their duty to 'move' these people on!

In other words, had the above named bodies exercised the rule of the law, then maybe 'X' many kids would not now be in counselling for what they witnessed. :(
One minute your praising the cops, then criticising them. 🤔

Dot/dash

« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2018, 11:39:24 AM »

regardless as to the surroundings of this shooting                  my heart goes out to this

child                who has lost his dad                    what a Christmas for him and his mum       

no child should have ever/have to endure this pain                    caused by someone  who

decides upon themselves                  to become God/jury          :(
love me          love my gelding     

jjmack

« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2018, 01:51:21 PM »
jj.  Sure isn't it great how the gutter press can make such statements which can slander and break an individuals character  ~ especially when their dead and can't defend themselves so!? Which is why I personally don't take on-board anything which they publish!

Oh! & BTW ISFAIK, don't think that 'one' needs to have a 'Cross Border Haulage Business' specifically, to transport ANY form of contraband from the Free State ~ Sure weren't many of our Ma's & Da's doing same during WWII & beyond, when the Border and stringent checks WERE in place!?!?! ;) ??? :o

As I have already stated, no one, but no one, has the right to murder anyone. Society simply cannot afford this type of gangsterism and gunplay on our streets, otherwise we are back to the law of the jungle. Sadly, it's fairly common place in some areas. For some, meddling in the drugs trade has its rewards, but also has its pitfalls. It has been stated in several newspapers, that this fellow, 'was known to police', I wonder in what capacity ?
As I also stated previously, the ENTIRE Sunday press has referred to this fellow as a drug dealer and courier. If that's untrue then I am quite sure his widow will sue such newspapers for libel. Somehow I don't believe his widow will be instigating legal proceedings, any time soon.  ::)
Wear your RED POPPY with PRIDE.  Lest we forget. BUY BRITISH.  Support the forces of LAW and ORDER, PAST and PRESENT. Justice for the BRITISH ARMY.

jimmy f

« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2018, 09:44:30 PM »

regardless as to the surroundings of this shooting                  my heart goes out to this

child                who has lost his dad                    what a Christmas for him and his mum       

no child should have ever/have to endure this pain                    caused by someone  who

decides upon themselves                  to become God/jury          :(
hi dot good post to many want to pass judgement.

tours

« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2018, 07:25:30 AM »
Nonsense. Drug dealers themselves are judges and executioners.
This guy being one of them.
His wife happy to avail of all the perks.
All while poisoning kids, families and communities.
Notices and tributes have been paid to the dead man by Liverpool-born hitman Jamie Smith, serving life in jail for the murder of drug dealer Dougie Morrison, and gangland enforcer Geard Mackin, who is a relative of the victim.
One of Irelands most feared criminals, he was jailed last year for his role in an assault during which a 53yr old man was nailed to a kitchen floor with a nail-gun in Co. Limerick.
Mr Donegan was No shrinking violet... hmmm

Dot/dash

« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2018, 11:25:02 AM »

thanks jimmy             still cannot but think of the misery this family are suffering     

at this time of year when families are preparing for Christmas/get togethers with family members  :( 
love me          love my gelding     

White dee

« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2018, 01:34:29 PM »
Justice for all the innocent/ unarmed People who were
Gunned down by the British Soldiers,
For no other reason then their religion,were murdered.

Sally Ann

« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2018, 04:48:20 AM »
One minute your praising the cops, then criticising them. 🤔

Nope!  Simply stating facts ~ The ACTUAL FACTS as they stand tours!

I've NO agenda either which way!

I can absolutely stand over my statement(s) as regards to both facts / scores!  ;)

Sally Ann

« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2018, 04:51:42 AM »
===
Agree 100% Liz.

jilly

What's, or where's, your proof? 

Please provide!

Sally Ann

Number26

« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2018, 08:30:15 AM »
According to chief reporter Barnes at the Sunday lie,the police know the identity of the killer!!!!

White dee

« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2018, 10:58:59 AM »
According to chief reporter Barnes at the Sunday lie,the police know the identity of the killer!!!!

Well that wouldn't surprise me in the least
   ::)
Justice for all the innocent/ unarmed People who were
Gunned down by the British Soldiers,
For no other reason then their religion,were murdered.

stranmillis v

« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2018, 11:45:18 AM »
What I cant get my head around is, at his funeral yesterday, the family asked for no retaliation, can someone explain?
"This society believed it was looking towards a new future, yet we consistently find ourselves being dragged backwards."

Bigot's are ignored by me.