Author Topic: HEAD DRUG DEALER SHOT DEAD ON GLEN RD OUTSIDE KIDS SCHOOL  (Read 9654 times)

jillyfred

Re: HEAD DRUG DEALER SHOT DEAD ON GLEN RD OUTSIDE KIDS SCHOOL
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2018, 12:10:19 PM »
What I cant get my head around is, at his funeral yesterday, the family asked for no retaliation, can someone explain?

===
Hopefully someone will explain Stranmillis.
Its certainly beyond me.
Perhaps SallyAnn will as she seems to be of the belief that the Press reported
falsely and are prepared to be sued by the Family for doing so.

jilly

derdrei

« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2018, 12:35:08 PM »
===
Hopefully someone will explain Stranmillis.
Its certainly beyond me.
Perhaps SallyAnn will as she seems to be of the belief that the Press reported
falsely and are prepared to be sued by the Family for doing so.

jilly
it is all a big mess . and right on Christmas ,the will be a lot of people not thinking of it this year. :(

White dee

« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2018, 01:13:19 PM »
What I cant get my head around is, at his funeral yesterday, the family asked for no retaliation, can someone explain?

Gang war,,,, tit for tat, I would say.
Justice for all the innocent/ unarmed People who were
Gunned down by the British Soldiers,
For no other reason then their religion,were murdered.

ldugan

« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2018, 10:43:11 PM »
Gang war,,,, tit for tat, I would say.
O0
We don't have to agree on anything to be kind to one another.

HarryHippo

« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2018, 10:49:02 PM »
Sadly ....You live by the sword ..you die by the sword ... Its how they play.  
Lux Et Veritas.

jimmy f

« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2018, 11:30:02 PM »
the words of wisdom from canada :-*

HarryHippo

« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2018, 11:41:46 PM »
the words of wisdom from canada :-*
Words of truth from any land  ;)
Lux Et Veritas.

ExBuckfastdrinker

« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2018, 12:44:46 AM »
You've nailed it Buckfast, then contradicted yourself.

The drugs industry is not only lucrative, it's highly competitive. We are not talking competitive in the sports sense, where the best person wins and it's settled with a handshake. It's territorial and the gloves are off. There will be blood. That's the nature of the game. But remember this, for every drug dealer who dies a hundred more visit the morgue for their addiction.

The shock, horror of the posts is understandable in it's naivete. Most of you will rarely encounter drug dealers or addicts. You will switch on the news and have your momentary shock at the latest knife crime and shake your head and think: It wasn't like this in my day. You would be right. It wasn't. The drugs industry is booming. Police resources, already underfunded, are being wasted running around sorting out drugs related crime. Street crimes, burglaries, murder. When are people going to wise up.

The answer is staring us all straight in the face.

How might we rid ourselves of drug crime and organised gangsterism ?

Have a wee think about it and get back to me.
Legalization thats how. the war on drugs is unwinnable unless you control it and the only way to control it is to take it out of the criminals hands.In some places the war on drugs is created or manufactured by the powers that be like the government or law enforcement agencies for one reason or the other mainly for funding.

stickleback

« Reply #83 on: December 15, 2018, 01:52:50 AM »
All I can state as fact ~ PSNI have been in my house on 4 occasions now regarding this incident ~ their main objective was to see what our CCTV camera may have potentially picked up (BTW, unfortunately nothing that could 'aid / help them with' their enquiries!)  'Course, they're not going to relay to a pleb like moí, what, or who, THEY suspect, the victim may have been.  But what I will say is this. The P.S.N.I. ~ on the face of it ~ have being intense in their investigations, and seemingly, have left no stone ~  nor hedge ~ in the vicinity un-turned!

So my point is this. For ALL of THEIR manpower / hours / statements taken, etc., etc.. given to this particular incident.  The very intensity of such, I personally have never witnessed same in any other 'murder investigation', so 'WHY' this one?  If, that is, as many have proclaimed, the victim was what they allege him to have been!  I'm totally confused!  ??? Get my drift?

It's a very sad state of affairs Sally-Ann. I don't wish to add to any stress you might be feeling but please don't post any police involvement online re: cctv. I would respectfully suggest you ask Chris to remove all your posts. I acknowledge you were just being honest.

tours

« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2018, 02:18:40 AM »
Legalization thats how. the war on drugs is unwinnable unless you control it and the only way to control it is to take it out of the criminals hands.In some places the war on drugs is created or manufactured by the powers that be like the government or law enforcement agencies for one reason or the other mainly for funding.
I suppose it depends on what drugs your wishing to legalize.
I fear Mr Donnegan was dealing in more than a little weed.
There would need to be a whole debate around Class A drugs.
The vast majority of which, lead the user in a downward spiral of self destruction.

jjmack

« Reply #85 on: December 15, 2018, 10:28:07 AM »

Hear hear. As I stated previously 'meddling' in the drugs trade does have its material rewards, but also there is a down side, like losing ones life. Then again, drug dealers only bring death and destruction to families in their quest to get rich and live the high life. Seems this fellow was no different.  ::)
Wear your RED POPPY with PRIDE.  Lest we forget. BUY BRITISH.  Support the forces of LAW and ORDER, PAST and PRESENT. Justice for the BRITISH ARMY.

jjmack

« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2018, 10:29:03 AM »

A falling out of scum bags ?  ::)
Wear your RED POPPY with PRIDE.  Lest we forget. BUY BRITISH.  Support the forces of LAW and ORDER, PAST and PRESENT. Justice for the BRITISH ARMY.

jjmack

« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2018, 10:29:27 AM »
Words of truth from any land  ;)

Hear hear.  O0 O0

misssmyth1

« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2018, 02:15:55 PM »
I have gone through all of the posts and read with interest . It was awful that it happened outside a school but these people know they live a dangerous if lucrative life and they DO ruin many lives by their actions .Here in London as all over the world there are huge problems with drug dealers of all ages .. children get caught up in the web, groomed . looks like easy money ..There will never be an end to it as it is easy money for the dealers and the police have to go through hoops to even bring anyone to court  and then they get off on a technicality or something . i don't know what the answer is  so many suggestions  but the legislation needs to be changed to let the powers that be have more 'clout'  the dealers can afford the best lawyers to get them off the hook  it is sad for the child of the man although i do not have any sympathy for the dealer at all .it is not the answer to go about shooting people in the street .maybe a rival gang??

ExBuckfastdrinker

« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2018, 12:17:33 AM »
I suppose it depends on what drugs your wishing to legalize.
I fear Mr Donnegan was dealing in more than a little weed.
There would need to be a whole debate around Class A drugs.
The vast majority of which, lead the user in a downward spiral of self destruction.

Legalize all drugs. The lot. And as far as the deceased goes i don't know if he was into dealing or not.
As far as i am aware he wasn't arrested or in court for drugs charges.