Author Topic: HEAD DRUG DEALER SHOT DEAD ON GLEN RD OUTSIDE KIDS SCHOOL  (Read 9438 times)

HarryHippo

Re: HEAD DRUG DEALER SHOT DEAD ON GLEN RD OUTSIDE KIDS SCHOOL
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2018, 09:44:28 PM »
and Abortion ?
Lux Et Veritas.

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2018, 09:45:38 PM »
Soldier F Supporter, equal Justice for all.

When will the I.R.A. pay Compensation to their Innocent Victims or Relatives.

stickleback

« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2018, 10:38:49 PM »
Based on comments that you have seen and heard.
Nonsense.
Why would a child want to do drugs in the 1st place or a young adult for that matter?
Getting rid of one drug dealer is not done by people opposed to drug dealing its done by the competition.
Anyone who justifies murder based on this idea needs to take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror.
Murder is never right regardless of the reason for it full stop.

You've nailed it Buckfast, then contradicted yourself.

The drugs industry is not only lucrative, it's highly competitive. We are not talking competitive in the sports sense, where the best person wins and it's settled with a handshake. It's territorial and the gloves are off. There will be blood. That's the nature of the game. But remember this, for every drug dealer who dies a hundred more visit the morgue for their addiction.

The shock, horror of the posts is understandable in it's naivete. Most of you will rarely encounter drug dealers or addicts. You will switch on the news and have your momentary shock at the latest knife crime and shake your head and think: It wasn't like this in my day. You would be right. It wasn't. The drugs industry is booming. Police resources, already underfunded, are being wasted running around sorting out drugs related crime. Street crimes, burglaries, murder. When are people going to wise up.

The answer is staring us all straight in the face.

How might we rid ourselves of drug crime and organised gangsterism ?

Have a wee think about it and get back to me.

Sally Ann

« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2018, 04:17:51 PM »
But they must get 'what they deserve' within the law, otherwise we are back to the law of the jungle and that will be at the cost of a civilised society.  ::)
https://www.irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2018/12/05/news/murder-outside-school-could-be-linked-to-dublin-feud-1500978/

It seems he owned a successful haulage business, so he certainly had an income. Question is, did his income match his expenditure ? That's for the Serious Organised Crime Agency of the PSNI, to investigate.  ::) 

Exactly!
I only got drunk, I never got stupid!

jjmack

« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2018, 07:45:02 PM »

Exactly!

According to the entire Sunday press, he was certainly no angel and was involved up to his neck in the drugs trade. That figures. A 'professional hit' is not handed out to everybody, its reserved for those who are involved in dirty dealings. As I have stated previously, he owned a successful haulage business and what better way to convey drugs from the Free State to Northern Ireland ? I sincerely hope the Serious Organised Crime Agency throughly investigate his assets and confiscate any assets derived from crime.  ::)
Wear your RED POPPY with PRIDE.  Lest we forget. BUY BRITISH.  Support the forces of LAW and ORDER, PAST and PRESENT. Justice for the BRITISH ARMY.

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2018, 01:13:22 AM »
Based on comments that you have seen and heard.
Nonsense.
Why would a child want to do drugs in the 1st place or a young adult for that matter?
Getting rid of one drug dealer is not done by people opposed to drug dealing its done by the competition.
Anyone who justifies murder based on this idea needs to take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror.
Murder is never right regardless of the reason for it full stop.

NO, WHAT I SAY IS NOT NONSENSE.

If the Police won't get them off the Streets,  ??? They know all the DEALERS, all they have to do, is a Forensic Audit to see if their LEGAL

DECLARED INCOME will support their " LIFESTYLE "

When one of these scum gets killed, the Police invariably declare  " They were KNOWN TO THE POLICE "

http://www.bclaws.ca/civix/document/id/complete/statreg/164_2006

" Currently, police in eight provinces can use civil forfeiture laws to take houses, vehicles, cash or any other property that authorities suspect may be associated in some way with illegal activity.  "

I hear lots of comments of  " Who cares if they're are killing one another, it gets them off the Streets, the more the merrier "

It's not MURDER;    It's an Occupational Hazard, for the Parasitic SCUM.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/how-the-dealers-were-run-out-of-town-1-1385319

Soldier F Supporter, equal Justice for all.

When will the I.R.A. pay Compensation to their Innocent Victims or Relatives.

jillyfred

« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2018, 11:16:40 AM »
You've nailed it Buckfast, then contradicted yourself.

The drugs industry is not only lucrative, it's highly competitive. We are not talking competitive in the sports sense, where the best person wins and it's settled with a handshake. It's territorial and the gloves are off. There will be blood. That's the nature of the game. But remember this, for every drug dealer who dies a hundred more visit the morgue for their addiction.

The shock, horror of the posts is understandable in it's naivete. Most of you will rarely encounter drug dealers or addicts. You will switch on the news and have your momentary shock at the latest knife crime and shake your head and think: It wasn't like this in my day. You would be right. It wasn't. The drugs industry is booming. Police resources, already underfunded, are being wasted running around sorting out drugs related crime. Street crimes, burglaries, murder. When are people going to wise up.

The answer is staring us all straight in the face.

How might we rid ourselves of drug crime and organised gangsterism ?

Have a wee think about it and get back to me.

===
Good post Stickleback.

Thankfully,the `drug culture`has never crossed my path in any way,shape or form.
Therefore,I am at a loss to suggest how it could be eradicated from Society.
You,on the on the other hand, have the experience of working `on the ground`with
those who are victims,and would have the knowledge  to suggest solutions to
clean the whole mess up.
It would be of great interest to hear them.

jilly

jillyfred

« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2018, 11:18:01 AM »
According to the entire Sunday press, he was certainly no angel and was involved up to his neck in the drugs trade. That figures. A 'professional hit' is not handed out to everybody, its reserved for those who are involved in dirty dealings. As I have stated previously, he owned a successful haulage business and what better way to convey drugs from the Free State to Northern Ireland ? I sincerely hope the Serious Organised Crime Agency throughly investigate his assets and confiscate any assets derived from crime.  ::)

===
Excellent post jjmack.

jilly

derdrei

« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2018, 11:09:20 PM »
could not have picked a worse place for the awful  carry on , kids school for goodness sake. :( .

HarryHippo

« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2018, 11:17:06 PM »
NO, WHAT I SAY IS NOT NONSENSE.

If the Police won't get them off the Streets,  ??? They know all the DEALERS, all they have to do, is a Forensic Audit to see if their LEGAL

DECLARED INCOME will support their " LIFESTYLE "

When one of these scum gets killed, the Police invariably declare  " They were KNOWN TO THE POLICE "

http://www.bclaws.ca/civix/document/id/complete/statreg/164_2006

" Currently, police in eight provinces can use civil forfeiture laws to take houses, vehicles, cash or any other property that authorities suspect may be associated in some way with illegal activity.  "

I hear lots of comments of  " Who cares if they're are killing one another, it gets them off the Streets, the more the merrier "

It's not MURDER;    It's an Occupational Hazard, for the Parasitic SCUM.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/how-the-dealers-were-run-out-of-town-1-1385319
agree 100%  Bloomy
Lux Et Veritas.

ldugan

« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2018, 12:25:50 AM »
Simply fascinating reading ALL the 'assumptions' on here as to WHAT Mr Donegan allegedly was! 

How do you ALL know this ~ alleged fact?  ??? What PROOF have you got, or are holding?

And more to the point, have you, with ALL your information, relayed the same to the PSNI?

Sally Ann It is not allegedly known what he was. It is WELL known. As for relaying any information to the psni they probably know a lot more about him than anyone .

We don't have to agree on anything to be kind to one another.

jillyfred

« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2018, 12:59:58 AM »
Yes, based on comments that I have seen and  heard ,

No sane person wants or loves DRUG PUSHERS  >:D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8505061.stm

Would you class this as acceptable    ???

https://globalnews.ca/news/2822741/why-children-as-young-as-12-are-joining-the-surrey-drug-trade/

" “Why would a 22-year-old want to do the dial-a-dope street operations and put a target on his back if he has 13, 14-year-old cousins that are

willing to make a couple of thousand dollars a week? Why would he take that risk?” he asks. "

===
Excellent factual post Bloomfield.

jilly

jillyfred

« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2018, 01:00:43 AM »
Sally Ann It is not allegedly known what he was. It is WELL known. As for relaying any information to the psni they probably know a lot more about him than anyone .

===
Agree 100% Liz.

jilly

Sally Ann

« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2018, 02:25:38 AM »

All I can state as fact ~ PSNI have been in my house on 4 occasions now regarding this incident ~ their main objective was to see what our CCTV camera may have potentially picked up (BTW, unfortunately nothing that could 'aid / help them with' their enquiries!)  'Course, they're not going to relay to a pleb like moí, what, or who, THEY suspect, the victim may have been.  But what I will say is this. The P.S.N.I. ~ on the face of it ~ have being intense in their investigations, and seemingly, have left no stone ~  nor hedge ~ in the vicinity un-turned!

So my point is this. For ALL of THEIR manpower / hours / statements taken, etc., etc.. given to this particular incident.  The very intensity of such, I personally have never witnessed same in any other 'murder investigation', so 'WHY' this one?  If, that is, as many have proclaimed, the victim was what they allege him to have been!  I'm totally confused!  ??? Get my drift?

Sally Ann

« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2018, 02:43:23 AM »
could not have picked a worse place for the awful  carry on , kids school for goodness sake. :( .

Derdrei, you are quite right in what you say, but I'll go one step further too state ~ ~ ~  which again is a fact, as anyone living in this area can confirm. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

On both sides of the Glen Road, between those two C.B's. Schools, (& also into the adjoining Streets may I add) the parents, in their cars, are there in their droves to collect their little darlings and in doing so, not only create havoc due to their parking ways, they are also breaking the 'High Way Code'!  But yet, the powers to be ~ i.e., P.S.N.I., & the Traffic Wardens, it would seem, have been totally complainant in their duty to 'move' these people on!

In other words, had the above named bodies exercised the rule of the law, then maybe 'X' many kids would not now be in counselling for what they witnessed. :(